Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Can you help me study?

Dex-chan lover
I love how the hero who is into mucles just solves math using muscles, what a great combination lol. Also I wonder how Fudou is going impress the Dad lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
That's not how you do maths!

Maths!
maths ...
aths ...
ths ...
hs ...
s ...
s ...
S-S-SAIDO CHESTOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Wow, sign me up for this evil organization.
It has more benefits for grunts/rank and file than any of the "good" real life corporations I've seen

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus amazing meme

i have been waiting for the next chapter day after day. this marks another painful wait

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Haru knows that Desumi is part of the Evil Organization? I guess I missed when that happened; I thought she only knew that Desumi was Fudou's girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
Well, you got what you wished for... Stop nip-picking.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRockRefugee is completely correct, @mekrabbat . Afterwards, Haru challenged and was completely defeated by Desumi, but was alright with it bc she was saved by Desumi once and so looks up to her. Now Haru helps them stay hidden during the fights and gets praised for it 😊

Dex-chan lover
A whole family of mooks? Just beat them up and establish an alpha male hierarchy by pleasuring/dominating the father via prostate stimulation. Mooks are helpless but determined character archetypes that can be dominated by simple show of physical strength on the battlefield or bedroom.

Supporter
I love this series so much - just because you're smart doesn't mean you can teach (also the mask stretching out to Fudou's face and keeping it on backwards is a great gag)

Dex-chan lover
So he’s going to be a PE teacher? That’s probably for the best. I’m getting the sense that natural geniuses are just doomed to be horrible at teaching in manga (I guess on the basis that it comes too easily for them, so they don’t know how to teach it, but I mean, the smart kids in my classes have always been the best at reteaching stuff the rest of us didn’t understand (sometimes in a way that was easier to grasp than the teacher)).

Honestly, I’m kinda disappointed in their dreams. I mean, I get it’s their individual dreams (and really no one can judge your dream other than yourself, but a hero instructor seems so basic for a natural genius AND prodigy superhero (unless it’s a rigorous course and he’s much more than a glorified PE teacher (in which case someone needs to tell him he can’t teach so he can work on that ASAP)). And Desumi literally just made up her dream on the fly (which still is more about maintaining their relationship than thinking about her own future (and really, I’d say wanting to be with your partner is an amazing dream in its own way, but the main issue seems like she hasn’t thought about her future at all)). I get a big issue is that her Dad has his own expectations and dreams (and he’s probably a great guy, just unbeknownst to himself pushing her into something she doesn’t want) that she automatically adopted. Hopefully after they get over convincing him to let her do whatever she wants, she also realizes that she needs to do more soul searching on what she wants to with her future.

@TNT261 The further I get in college the more I realize that's how it is in real life too. I'm a Chem major; I've had professors who have made absolutely revolutionary discoveries in their field but can't for the life of them realize that shouting as a student for getting the answer wrong isn't helpful. Partly that's due to the university prioritizing hiring people who are better at their subject then they are at teaching it, as teaching is secondary to research for most of my past professors.

Dex-chan lover
Do women really like Boy's love or is that just a stereotype like men liking Yuri?

Users who are viewing this thread