Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
These guys seemed awfully mature about it. (I haven't read anything about this manga. Just jumped straight to Chapter 13.)

Dex-chan lover
Is getting a girlfriend automatically makes you a chad? Or you had to be in a shoujo manga first?
God, Nao makes me moist.

Group Leader
this made me realise a couple things.
[ul]izumi is trying her best to like naohiko. maybe because she felt bad? she didn't want to ruin her, nao, and eiji's friendship? obviously she should have just rejected nao from the start, but that's just easy to say and hard to execute. i admire her desire to make the relationship work and her honesty, but i am a little disappointed that she didn't reject him in the first place (as a reader)[/ul]
[ul]nao is neither too good for izumi and eiji nor undeserving of the two. he asked her out when eiji and izumi had feelings for each other, but he had the courage to ask her out. he knows this will be his demise, but he still cherishes the time he has with izumi as her boyfriend. eiji kissed izumi, his girlfriend, but he doesn't go batshit crazy on eiji. nao is very aware of how things are, so he is stuck in between acting as an antagonist and as a boyfriend[/ul]
[ul]eiji is the only real piece of shit in this series. nao asked izumi out more or less fair and square. izumi is at least trying to make herself like nao and be honest. taichi is just a puppy. library girl is trying to figure out her feelings. fujimura likes nao but hasn't manipulated izumi and nao, nor has she put her hands on nao. eiji kissed someone else's significant other, and that is honestly so underhanded.[/ul]
[ul]fujimura is very valid and you stupid virgin losers know it.[/ul]

@mimicking
Nah eiji isn't a piece he did fuck up big time tho but he owned up to it and took his lumps. The main difference between fujimura and eiji is that fujimura isn't lying to herself. She wants nao and izumi to breakup so she can be with him whereas eiji was trying to convince himself he was fine if they were both just happy. I don't think either of them are pieces of shit it just irritates me how upbeat fujimura seems about the whole situation like everything is fine as long as they break up and she gets her way

Group Leader
@joka I don't think it's possible to "own up" to kissing your best friend's girlfriend tbh. but at the same time, it's impossible to judge these characters in a black and white view. eiji isn't an actual piece of shit, but I'm totally upset about his actions and mindset (fake dating Fuji, kissing izumi, trying to ignore his feelings, thinking he has it the worst of all his friends).

I don't think fujimura has any choice BUT to be optimistic, because she doesn't really know what to do and she feels like she has nothing to lose. being single is very valid, but she craves attention and company. although she has friends who clearly care about her (telling her to break up with taka), Fuji only sees taka and nao as her only options. Fuji has to mature, but she isn't fault for not being mature and trying her best to find happiness. I retract my statement about eiji, and as you said, neither of them are assholes.

@mimicking Yeah actually I think I agree with you when it comes to fujimura the way you summed it up does make me feel for her tbh because she is in a pretty shit situation. Also when it comes to eiji I will admit yeah he does fuck up a lot in this but at the same time I do relate to him in terms of his outlook on life and what he's going through (not necessarily the actions he takes tho) so I do go a lot easier on him than fujimura

Double-page supporter
Don't worry Eiji you still have time to hurt another friend of yours, Taichi. And why not, Ikezawa is already on the way to being among your victims.
Seriously, why There is people that cheer for him so much? They would forgive him everything

I understand everybody’s pissed at eiji but atleast he has a conscience and actively regrets it. In his own way, he thought he was doing the right thing by keeping his friends happy until that kiss (which was still dumb, but an impulse act). Fujimura really pissed me off with the “this is our time” “let’s break them up” “stop making me look like the bad one” and when she appeared in front of nao at the end .. ugh. Granted, she’s right about being honest about your feelings. But I wouldn’t call what she’s doing completely honest either. It’s really making me hate her eye smile.

@HajimeteNHK

You commented this 2 months ago so I know your might not even remember lol (or might be irrelevant in the next chapters) but wanted to comment, I don’t think eiji is responsible for taichi and ikezawa. He never actively tried to get her attention, she fell for him on her own. And if she doesn’t like taichi, you can’t fault eiji for that.

I really like how Nao headbutt Eiji instead of the usual punching or hitting him, cause that'll hurt both of them. Him saying that "It's painful for me too." really depicted the situation.

Aggregator gang
Bro, this come-down is something insane. After the blond girl swooped in and saved this manga, I feel like I'm on ecstasy. I hope Eiji gets absolutely shit on and I'm so pissed that people are defending him. Mans is literally the source of all of the drama in this manga. He's fucked up Taichi and the book-nerd, Izumi and Nao, and has actively stunted the blond girl. So really, he's done everything wrong and deserves to be alone at the end of this.

Double-page supporter
Everyone is fighting about who's the worst and I'm left wondering, what are the people complaining about the drama reading this for? It's the very first genre of the manga, even before romance.

Good. No need to be like Naohiko. Eiji, you be you. Fuck them all. Fuck the whole world. Become the man you want to be, and you will find the love of your life running towards you. It doesn't have to be Izumi. Fuck Izumi. All my homies hate Izumi. And don't worry, forget the haters. You, be, you!

Users who are viewing this thread