Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

I can't get the image of Yukirin out of my mind when I look at Koharu-chan. Maybe that's why it's hard to villianize her. :/

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Taichi's friend is best boy of the chapter

This chapter made my opinion of Koharu fluctuate so much.

From the beginning it was hard to like her (even if I felt a bit bad about her circumstances with her bf) and this chapter made me not like her again --> feel bad --> not like her and also go "are you dUMB??????" --> god I hope she isn't going to do anything that could hurt her and everyone's relationships with each other

also that last panel seemed very ominous,,,,,,, please don't do what I think you're going to do koharu,, I want to be able to keep what little amounts of respect I have for you left,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Koharu is unlikeable.
I get that she has issues, but compared to Eiji's she just seems shallow and immature.

Well, I've read the summaries on MAL and I really don't like where this manga is going.
It's a shame because I like the setting with multiple characters, we don't see it that often.

Contributor
Happiness is a goal many chase, but not all who start will arrive at the finish line, let alone cross it.

Double-page supporter
Koharu seems like the type with daddy issues...

But she definitely has abandonment issues phew

Group Leader
I think it's pretty obvious at this point fujimura is only with taka because she doesn't want to feel alone, but being with taka only makes her loneliness more obvious.

wow. taichi's friend might just be the best character in this series, and that says a lot considering I'm biased for fujimura and naohiko

Double-page supporter
Fujimura's immature yes but she's still better than Eiji because she didn't cross the line like what Eiji did. He's the worst betraying his friendship with Nao and Izumi, I have experience the same thing as him, I like this girl and befriend to try getting closer to her but then my close friend confessed to her and then they're dating, even though they're dating and love each other Idk why but I still love her, I like my friend, I don't want our friendship to ruin because of me so I tried to move on, I date with one of my close upper classmen, it didn't work out well she dump me, then as time gone by my feelings for her changed I don't want her to be my girlfriend I just want her to keep being my friends just like before even though she already broke up with my friend because my friend move out of the country, I just want to just be her friend I didn't see her as someone that I want to date anymore....I think I have speak too much today and being too self conscious. Thank you for translating this somehow this manga is the one that maybe I can relate the most during my highschool days but I think mine is less dramatic than this manga hahahaha, anyway thank you guys I'll definitely buy it after this goddamn pandemic done.

@Lugdu
Thanks for sharing where to find spoilers

I am just glad Nao and Izumi have cemented their way to marriage and Eiji being their best man. Friendship restored ; u ; I hated Koharu for trying to be a side bitch but I'm kinda fine with her ending up with Eiji (since Ikezawa route already self destructed)

@Ainzell Yeah, thought the same too.

Trying to confess to a person in a relationship is dirty, but I can still relate with falling in love with another person who's in a relationship. And honestly if the couple truly love their partner, they would just ignore that outsider.

But kissing somone who's in relationship with another person is a total bitch move and is a reportable sexual offense, at least in my country. If that happened IRL, whilst jailtime is not common, at the very least Eiji would still be kicked out from school.

I pity him, but I'd rather not see him anywhere near Nao and Izumi again. He got enough chicks after him anyway. And I dunno why SOME people still defend him.

I knew eiji will get with fake girlfriend and tall haired dude will get with long haired black hair girl

@ArsNova
Expelled for stealing a kiss at 16 ? Where do you live lol ?

Eiji did a mistake out of years of frustration. It's not like he felt good about it.
Koharu on the other hand was trying to break them up, and when it failed she just went back to the other guy.
And now everyone is worried about her for no reason.

But don't worry guys, she will get all the attention she seeks...

@Lugdu
I 100% agree. This story is so bittersweet and everyone's stories seems to be tangled together. No one knows how it'll turn out

Can someone tell me where to find the summaries on MAL? I've checked the forum discussions for the chapters but there doesn't seem to be any actual summaries for the next few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread