Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 8 Ch. 31

holy shit, this is getting more interesting, i thought i would drop this immediately kekw

thank you for translating!!!

as always, koharu and eiji's interactions are wholesome and hilarious especially when they bicker lmao hdkjsahkdja

when izumi got mad at eiji for being cruel to koharu 🤣 i love eiji but he kinda deserved it

I love Fujimura's personality... the real one. But I hate how she has to hide cuz that's just common sense in japan... And I hate that she is being blamed for that when she is just doing what society has taught her, while she has to endure a man freaking harassing her. And everybody blames her 'because she couldn't tell him 'no' straight to his face'. She did though, she was just gracious about it. Anyone could tell she is not interested, but the ass is too self absorbed to see, since he wants what he wants after all. And NO MAN IS HELPING. WTF. Girls have to suffer through this just for being a girl and still have to hear other man say it's their fault and that they shouldn't meddle? Yes they should! Even though it would get her in the line too, Izumi is helping... but the men, that can actually put more pressure, just says 'not my problem'. Izumi is right, it's very cold of him. I don't even care if they are friends or what, he's just watching a girl suffer and giving zero f*cks. Well, he just dropped to scum level to me, good riddance.

Someone please report Sugi to the authorities!!!! He's a bonafide stalker. I hate how Fujimura has to adjust HER LIFE and keep watch all the time to avoid him, when she's said plenty times that she's not interested!

If a girl says no, she means no! Stop harrassing women when they've clearly told you they're not interested in you!!!!

damn 30 chapters in and I can’t believe it but I’m kind of digging eiji and koharu together now they’re kind of cute in a childish way

First I wanted Eiji and Izumi to end up together, but that was a platonic opinion of mine. Most of the time I'd want meathead and Izumi together, which is fine as it is now, but I'd also want Eiji to be happy. Right now, what I'm seeing, is what I've read in Nisekoi. I swear to God, tsunderes are the reason for a part of my existence. Koharu and Eiji. Yes.
Koharu and Eiji is my favourite ship. I regret even shipping Eiji and Izumi at first. That felt like a murderous intent. I feel blessed knowing Koharu is a million times better, considering she has all the characteristics of a god-tsun - mean and cute, too fucking pretty, and *probably* has a thing for Eiji...we'll see!

But the drama has just begun for me. Please, let Taichi be with Ikezawa. It gets rid of any other complications. PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread