Koi yori Aoku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

N2O

Dex-chan lover
This is really good. Usually, romance-genre manga deals with this part of an inexperienced relationship in a very heavy-handed
way, but here you can really feel the creeping onset of realizing you're in love as seen from this very pure and innocent pov. Got high hopes for the rest of this series

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but in this case it’s not even a school day.
School life is just (traditionally) viewed a bit differently. It's not just something you go to and leave once you're out of the building. It has more of a social responsibility, aiding the parents. That manifests in a bunch of different things. The rule is one example meant to keep kids out of trouble, in general. Different perspectives. I understand it but don't know if the results are better. From a distance, it seems to work for them well enough (for the most part). From my understanding--and as this chapter suggests--its something you'd have to really push in order to get in too much trouble.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
School life is just (traditionally) viewed a bit differently. It's not just something you go to and leave once you're out of the building. It has more of a social responsibility, aiding the parents. That manifests in a bunch of different things. The rule is one example meant to keep kids out of trouble, in general. Different perspectives. I understand it but don't know if the results are better. From a distance, it seems to work for them well enough (for the most part). From my understanding--and as this chapter suggests--its something you'd have to really push in order to get in too much trouble.
Not surprised they have such a workaholic view on life when they even restrict what they can enjoy to this extent at this age.

Dex-chan lover
Date! Date! Date! Date! Date! Everything went smoothly and the jacket was pure love! Cuteness overload!!!
Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread