Koi yori Aoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited to see how the play would progress their relationship further, theater cultural festival usually brought in a lot development so I can't wait to see how they turned out!

Thank you for the scanslation as always.

Very excited to see more of them and hope to see the next translation.

Hatori is just a great character ☺️ Hope this manga will get more recognition and even an English release like Kimishinu in the future. Will definitely buy the manga books for sure

Dex-chan lover
The blush... Darling, would you mind giving us a little taste of what you wrote. Just to have a... "feel" of the story. If you know what I mean 😏

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the scanslation as always.

Very excited to see more of them and hope to see the next translation.

Hatori is just a great character ☺️ Hope this manga will get more recognition and even an English release like Kimishinu in the future. Will definitely buy the manga books for sure
I'd buy it so fast if it got an English release

Dex-chan lover
Yep, Takamine's friends are literally the readers, waiting for a girl who makes a confession instead of inviting her to clubs...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

changing schedule is always a pain, takamine willing to change it shows already shes devoted to sakikura

Fed-Kun's army
Hirose and Hatori both being disappointed that Theater Girl didn't ask Takamine out - fantastic.

Though I have to wonder if it's because they just both thought it would be more entertaining if that's what had happened, or if they had secretly hoped that somebody asking Takamine out would maybe finally urge her to figure out her feelings for Sakura.
Probably a bit of both.
It's funny one way or another

Users who are viewing this thread