Koibami Shoujo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Love is Sweet, Bitter, Sour, Salty, and Delicious

Dex-chan lover
A few days back, I stumbled upon a post by the mangaka about this series. Intrigued, I clicked on it and was impressed by the artwork, even though I couldn't understand it. A few days ago, I searched for it on MangaDex and found a page with no chapters available. I thought I'd have to wait a while for it to be translated.

However, to my pleasant surprise, it's already been translated now. I'm really grateful for the quick translation, especially considering that there are only three raw chapters available so far.

Dex-chan lover
No harem? Im out
assuming that the "Love Eaters" would be aware of each other and not all hiding from everyone as disguised humans, I imagine things are going to still take a wild ride, and the one normal girl is either going to be wtf/intimidated or like "wow high school romance/rivalry sure is serious/intense"

Dex-chan lover
the biology teacher seems to be the only one who cares and the best footage he got was 30 years ago 💀
Surprised he wouldn't be a 'target' to research him unless he was somehow aware that his 'love emotions' were stolen (or had a wife who passed or so)

(tho i feel like the volume cover spoils who it is from the start unless the artist did promo art/posters for every one of them lol, if it doesn't end up being some anthology where they move on past the mc's story)
so from what i understand, this is basically just a game of russian roulette where if you lose you become aroace? huh.
that wouldn't be the end of the world, considering japan has arranged/'marriage as a business contract' , after all i think the term 'herbivore men' came from japan too

Dex-chan lover
Just checked raws and I'm not sure that I like where it's going ngl

in third chap we already know who is first imposter. It's the girl from the beginning of chapter,the one that confessed last.

And it seems that it's going the "They will actually love him" route :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Just checked raws and I'm not sure that I like where it's going ngl

in third chap we already know who is first imposter. It's the girl from the beginning of chapter,the one that confessed last.

And it seems that it's going the "They will actually love him" route :questionblob:
LOL i wonder if he'll 'take turns'/date all of them at once, i never read the 'hundred girlfriends' series but i wonder if his 'love emotion taste' would be changed if it's like "i love you equally' or some loophole to not get eaten up

Last edited:
I Hope The Last Girl To Confess Is The Human, I Like Her Vibe Although She May Be So Good A Love-Eater That She Deceives Even I The Reader

Aggregator gang
It's an interesting inversion of the usual formula. Instead of all the girls genuinely loving him and the manga being about who he chooses, only one does and the manga is about guessing who it is, which takes away the main thing that people don't like about harems: losing heroines. Will follow.

Aggregator gang
Wait I just finish ch 1

ALL YOU NEED TO SAY JUST

"Pleas show me your tongue!"

And the END!

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting old, yet my taste in manga is not improving much apparently lol
Followed! :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Interesting... how did he know they are all love eaters?
I don't think he knows knows, but he would be on edge after what the teacher told him, plus the timing of 5 girls confessing to him at once is suspicious idk if they all picked that day b/c his scent is suddenly 'stronger' or so but yeah

Double-page supporter
I don't think he knows knows, but he would be on edge after what the teacher told him, plus the timing of 5 girls confessing to him at once is suspicious idk if they all picked that day b/c his scent is suddenly 'stronger' or so but yeah
Well... I hope they are all love eaters...

Users who are viewing this thread