Koibami Shoujo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Love is Sweet, Bitter, Sour, Salty, and Delicious

Dex-chan lover
MC is naive to believe the words of a pervy old man he never met before so fast.
Fake videos that look old aren't hard to do.
On the other side, how can he be certain that the old man was able to track the presence of every love eater? maybe there is a fifth.
It seems like a interesting plot, but it falls for some details, first of all, how was the teacher able to track love eaters whereabouts but not their identity? This is not a spy story where he could get info of movements of a enemy country.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise if I have to say. I know you should turn your brain off when you read this but how is it that there are previous victims yet no one has killed them let alone capture one of these love-eaters? Anyways this has a follow from me so thanks for the translations.
I think the old man already kidnapped one or two

Dex-chan lover
MC is naive to believe the words of a pervy old man he never met before so fast.
Fake videos that look old aren't hard to do.
On the other side, how can he be certain that the old man was able to track the presence of every love eater? maybe there is a fifth.
It seems like a interesting plot, but it falls for some details, first of all, how was the teacher able to track love eaters whereabouts but not their identity? This is not a spy story where he could get info of movements of a enemy country.
That's called plot armor. Every not-so-serious fiction have this

Dex-chan lover
Last time I saw a love eating woman, it was in one of Hamita's works and it didn't end well for MC-kun... :shamihuh:

Also calling it now, the boy on the footage is biology-sensei while the girl became the school director or something :thonk:
Is that actually spoiler? Or just a theory you hide? So what's the cameraman? The parents of the mc?

Dex-chan lover
the biology teacher seems to be the only one who cares and the best footage he got was 30 years ago 💀
That explains why he is enjoying it too much he climbed boy's toilet just because he found another footage again after all of these years. But his research results still sound bullshit tho

Users who are viewing this thread