Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 5 - Thank You for the Meal

Double-page supporter
If you want the spoiler for next chapter

you get a told you so. He knows she's a love eater, still goes on the date with her, and they give her some backstory to make you feel bad for her. The mystery portion is going to be gone quickly.
Thanks for the spoil. What a fucking shame that he still went out with her afterwards, typical manga tropes :bleh:

Dex-chan lover

you get a told you so. He knows she's a love eater, still goes on the date with her, and they give her some backstory to make you feel bad for her. The mystery portion is going to be gone quickly.
It sucks so damn hard how easily you called this would happen.

Dex-chan lover
I think a mystery we will find is whether the love eaters are actually bad. Like what happens if our MC has love eaters fall for him? Its all different since it was only the 1 guy studying them. I think there is the potential for us to have more mystery after we know who is and who isn't a love eater

Dex-chan lover
I think a mystery we will find is whether the love eaters are actually bad. Like what happens if our MC has love eaters fall for him? Its all different since it was only the 1 guy studying them. I think there is the potential for us to have more mystery after we know who is and who isn't a love eater
They've still devored someone's love ON screen. They're not good. The mangaka is going to try and paint them that way though. And then either ignore the fact they've drained people of their love, or cop out and go "oh actually it's not permanent! Crazy!"

Aggregator gang

NOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, as I expected from this premise they are all love-eaters. Though the author is rushing too much to reveal it, could've milked it for a dozen of chapters without issues.

And, damn, there'll be some intense mental gymnastics to make him carry on as usual. Guess he'll dial up "nice guy" routine to 11 with "it's bad to ghost a date even if she's a monster".

Users who are viewing this thread