Koibito Ijou no Koto wo, Kanojo Janai Kimi to - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I will love for this to be a mature story of two adults supporting each other through their struggles while also learning to appreciate the rekindled relationship that they once had. It would make a great wholesome story but we'll see since too many manga have where it just devolves into unnecessary drama when the characters are suppose to be adults. At least in this chapter they have a means to keep in touch even after having a night together. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I dislike this MC quite a bit. Be an adult and own up to it, don't act in front of the other person like it was the biggest mistake of your life, unless you want to never talk to them again and are building momentum.

When people say they want adult romance they don't mean 15-year-olds labeled as 25s, so I hope this feeling will be rectified in the following chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I dislike this MC quite a bit. Be an adult and own up to it, don't act in front of the other person like it was the biggest mistake of your life, unless you want to never talk to them again and are building momentum.

When people say they want adult romance they don't mean 15-year-olds labeled as 25s, so I hope this feeling will be rectified in the following chapters.
I agree that he's acting like a complete fucking bozo. Might be a cultural issue though.
That being said - most IRL 25 year olds are just reskinned 15 year olds. Most people stop developing mentally and emotionally at that age.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
It's nice to have a romcom with adults. I also posted an audiobook for the first volume of the light novel last week ( thanks to TPH for providing the translation). Here is the video if you would like to listen to it:

Dex-chan lover
Gonna bookmarked it for now, see where it's going.
i can ensure you... this story about 2 cute ex couple :3
Why is he acting so autistic about sleeping with an ex?
well... cant actually blame him

supposedly was someone else fiance...being forced by her family.. and that kinda reason of their breakup also

Dex-chan lover

Well IT WILL BE AS YOU SAID. I am putting this on hold.

Dex-chan lover
P.40
"His boyfriend", huh?
Do we not know something important, or did no one proof read this one?
I noticed that and was going to suggest a correction. It's not uncommon to see an incorrect pronoun (as they are very often only implied in Japanese) and it's not that big a deal. I wouldn't ask if no one proofed this over a small problem like that. That said, if you see it all over in a manga it can be a sign of MLT and little proofing.

If this is the biggest problem with the translation I'll take that as a blessing.

Users who are viewing this thread