Koibito wa Oni no Hime - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Dump her ass, make sure she just shuts down and never steps foot outside her room and wilts away. I will feel bad for the "cool guy" but she is way to damn much.

Double-page supporter
@Chet31 To be fair, he already dumped her ass. She just doesn't take no for an answer...

Fed-Kun's army
I swear to god if they make a pansy as redemption of her, alla I was so wrong cry me a river im drooppings this.

Dex-chan lover
We all know they are going to forgive her in the end, no matter how much of a total asshole she es, so whatever.

yeah it's obvious that she is going to get off scot-free and end up with that guy
probably no punishment for all those years made his life hell and trying to poison him and others.

kill the bird girl, kill the bird girl, kill the bird girl, redemption = death, don't think about it just kill her

Kil

Man, looking at this MC face I have the nagging feeling that he will forgive her for basically fucking his life over and trying to kill everybody poisoned and even for maiming the onis. I just have this feeling and that by itself makes me angry already lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Is this getting axed? Feels like they are already at the final confrontation.

Users who are viewing this thread