Koibito wa Oni no Hime - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
He's taking this finely considering that he recently knew that he's been living a lie.

Dex-chan lover
So essentially he's been lied to his entire life by the ones he thought as his friends because of the obsession of a tengu princess...

...why was he hesitating to leave all of them behind and live happily with the oni princess, again?

The childhood friend is so petty. She’ll get rid of his curse unless he goes out with her??? So fucking petty. At this point, I’m still rooting for the oni girl and only her now. Man, can you be any more desperate???

I wish Akaha would get what's coming to her but this is obviously one of those 'all is forgiven'-manga. And Takaharu is obviously gonna end up with her. At least the character designs are visually pleasing.

Dex-chan lover
This is technically just the gender inversed Damsel in Distress troupe, which I'm fine with

Double-page supporter
I understand that this is good feel manga but I really hope that MC will start to hate those two. Traitors who tortured MC for years deserve to suffer.

Contributor
Go to the land of oni dressed like a tengu? Looks like a good idea, even more because they hate tengu.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god the MC actually took initiative and made a decision FOR HIMSELF FOR ONCE! And then was blocked (not cockblocked, the regular kind or blocked) by his best friend. Seriously, has this guy actually done ANYTHING AT ALL this whole time? Even picked out his own breakfast?

Dex-chan lover
Okay so how did she touch him all those times without her clothes blowing off?

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I'm enjoying this. The childhood friend (tengur princess) is way too much of a bitch (she basically just told the MC his entire life and childhood was a lie and glossed over the psychological effect that would have AND still had the audacity to try and entrap him; I like (love honestly) yandere, but this level of psychological damage and SEEING his suffering AND never admitting to it (or even asking him out to give him some comfort and peace through dating) and then telling the Mc "your whole life is a lie. Your best friend is fake and my servant and I cursed you so all the girls would unjustifiably hate you" and then STILL pretending like it's all fine and dandy because you "say" (no one that treats someone like that actually loves them though) you love him). The other problem is the MC. He is WAY too okay with being psychologically tormented, kidnapped, drugged, his friends attacked by poison gas, and learning that his whole life up to that point (including his long time best friend) was all fabricated by an insane bitch who did all that and STILL didn't have the courage or decency to ask the MC out herself (and worse saw how terrible he felt because of it and offered no comfort or support and continued the curse TO THIS CURRENT MOMENT WHEN HE IS TELLING HER HE HATES IT). A simple love triangle in high school setting between the princesses with a mysterious third party having done the curse (which could have been the underlying plot and discovered MUCH later) would have been SO much better... or at least not infuriating to read (every second the tengu princess isn't burnt alive is now pissing me off).

Users who are viewing this thread