Koibito wa Oni no Hime

Dex-chan lover
Not bad but I hope they don't try to drag it out, the story premise works better if it's short and sweet.

Just once I would like to see a protagonist with enough of a spine to properly call out a female character for doing something obviously awful.

Dex-chan lover
@HeyJudas He could be lying, like Sun Tzu "All war is based on deception"

@Yogigs Glasses-kun is trying to rescue MC The gay flag will rise again >:)

Also @Aether nice dream that kind of thing only happen if Jesus could walk underwater

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda weird that this manga has that lucky pervert trope and yet. It doesn't reek of pervertedness like there's no sexual tension whenever I see Sakura's lucky pervert moments the only thing I feel wholesomeness. Maybe it's because of the art?

Double-page supporter
Instead of a comedy it feels more like psychological drama. Basically MC is surrounded by liars and traitors.
Best friends ruined his life
Not a fan of false advertising.

"The scene that hook me in"

Well, I got to admit the cleavage did interest me. But the oni girl perform better showing earlier.

Fed-Kun's army
The author writes this as a comedy but the story is actually more of a psychological horror and tragedy. MC is cursed to not have any friends and the only ones sticking with him are lying and abusing him. One of them cursed him and the other one is there only for a job. The art is quite nice but the story..

Why is there even a COMEDY tag on this, he literally got cursed and lied to
by both of his childhood friend
. Remove the comedy and add a psychological tag, it fits much better and its not false advertising.

Dex-chan lover
Quite the cliche for the flirty flippant guy to use such "character" to hide the hole in their hearts.

as everyone has pointed out, while the atmosphere of the manga is light and funny, what Hayato's "friends" have done is pretty fucked up. you can actually see it reflected sometimes in hayato's reactions, which are probably the only moments in the manga where it's apparent something is terribly wrong with all of this. but even with all that said, i'm still curious with how all of this plays out.

It was good, but at this point the initial plot is mostly solved, what's the point of continuing this manga??
I can see the incoming ending soon.

i hate this.
the dude was lied to for 10 years by people who he considered to be his best friends. so in a way his whole life was a lie. the curse that affected the dude not only made other girls like be exposed it made him hated by literally every girls in his school and he just forgives her. from begining to end well till the latest chapter its so bad. this gets a 1/10. characters are stupid

Users who are viewing this thread