Koiiji: Love Glutton - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - The Notebook

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve been waiting for him to say that he loves her for so long?? but now that he finally has,,,,idk how to feel. I wanna be happy for them but :///

Dex-chan lover
Bro...it took so long but finally.

Dammit Mame. If he does something stupid again you better bounce this time for real D:<

I agree with @mootmar somehow this confession feels forced or actually the whole start of relationship. Something is lacking here, maybe because of the closure or their nonchalant attitude; about the whole ordeal into wether they like each other or not? Should we move on or not? Idk

Fed-Kun's army
It’s just giving me a bad taste in my mouth. If he really loved her or had certain feelings, why didn’t he actually put in effort earlier? He most likely read the diary and what his wife wrote before she died. Plus Mame has waited SUPER long for this! Poor girl has been through a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, he freaking said it! Now, let's hopefully have no stupid shenanigans in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.... But I mean.. He waited close to 2-3 right?
Many thanks

I am still not entertained by the idea of Mame being with Souta, she deserves better man. But if thats how it goes, good luck for both of them

Double-page supporter
I think it might've felt kinda forced because the author spent so many pages just emphasizing that souta had no romantic feelings for mame and she was in fact little-sister zoned, then we without seeing any sort of monolouge or the thoughts of souta's mind changing about mame, BAM he says that he likes her. No build-up, no development. Well, imo, anyways.

Dex-chan lover
People who dislike Souta self-inserted too hard. What a sad fucking ride he’s gotten. Good thing Mame was there or he’d probably end up getting dilf’d by one of Yu’s classmates in a couple years.

It sort of feels like the japanese manga got cancelled and author-sensei got told she has 3 chapters to wrap it all up... I mean, i am happy that they are finally together, but something is missing... I would have loved to see him... actually try for her. Arg, who knows

Double-page supporter
@Rozzak
I don't think it will be like your prediction if he never remarry. For one his daughter is not a neet like that other manga and actually involved with his life, so he's not lonely. Two, he's working the service industry, you gotta be 'people smart' in service industry, no way he would be snared by JK like that other manga.

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this moment so long! I can't wait to see where it goes from here! ❤️

about goddamn time :)))))
but it would be nice if Sou were to pursue her like what Mame did for years....

damn I'm happy for mame but I still feel like she could do better... all the men in her life (except for maybe shun) are trash and she 's such a spunky, selfless sweetheart who deserves the world...

and yeah, so sou's wife died, but he's still lowkey trash? like how unfair was it for him to half-assedly deal with mame's feelings for all these years?

i was really hoping for a hirunaka no ryuusei kinda ending where the main girl moves on from the initial LI and ends up with someone who's actually good for her

even better, she could've said screw men, screw yume, i deserve better - now that's what I call character development, and it would've been soooooo refreshing after 10 volumes of this stifling unrequited-love circlejerk 😩😩😩

we're all total m's for sticking with this series so far, haha

Aggregator gang
Nice to see one of this mangaka's stories working out to an unambiguously happy ending, I don't care if its not perfect.

Takako Saaan, I am DISSapointed!! Not even a HUG? Kiss? For what did I wait all the time? **Ski** and look into the sky? Tooooo LAZY, this ending, after such a big buildup!!

Where is the romance romance???

Users who are viewing this thread