Koimonogatari: Love Stories - Ch. 19

Group Leader
I wonder if the author goes for literal love triangle:
Nacchan—>Yamato
Yamato—> Hasegawa
Hasegawa—>Nacchan

Thank you for the translations!!! I love this Manga so much!!!! 😍

I really don't know what do, if is better Yamato and Hasegawa stay friends, because it's one of the few Manga with this type of theme. Or they became a couple in the end.

I just know that I want everybody happy in the end.

Pretty sure Yamato and Yuiji will end up together.
Yuiji said that he feels strangely calm around him and he quickly feels lonely without him even when he's with his other friends.
He's always concerned about Yamato's thoughts and feelings in contrast to his ex-girlfriend's and even though he kept wondering whether he's a cold person he's just incredibly kind to Yamato.
Yamato also managed to make him blush on numerous occasions.

Contributor
Yeah, it feels like there's been some subtle hints thrown in that Yuiji doesn't like girls either (his exes have always felt that he didn't love them, even if he did everything he was supposed to do as a boyfriend), and he's always noticing and observing Yamato. I think he hasn't even thought about why his relationships with girls never work out, and why he feels like something is missing, so he doesn't realize that he might like boys as well.

Poor Nacchan ): what a nice girl in an unfortunate situation.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm almost certain the Yamato/Yuiji relationship will be a thing. The first half of this manga, I was actually kind of rooting for just a friendship, because their friendship is so easygoing and sweet af and Yuiji's then girlfriend was likable enough. But with this 2nd half, the ship seems a lot more viable. Plus I don't want Yamato stuck in another unrequited love 😭
What I'm curious about now is how the author is going to work out Yuiji's side of things.

Nacchan (T^T) I would take you as my official gf if I could. As previous commenters have mentioned I too was rooting for a Yamato & Yuiji friendship only. But, with recent chaps I am hoping perhaps they could be something more if possible :3

Double-page supporter
noooo i just found this and now i'm gonna have to wait on this big cliffhanger aaaaahhh

i agree with you all, at first i couldn't see it at all and i was honestly really hoping these two just stay best friends cuz they have such a beautiful wholesome friend dynamic but now i wouldn't be mad if they got together tbh, the feelings have developed naturally and it's still gonna be super cute either way <3

from the start I was always on the Yuiji x Yamato ship because I just cant see Yamato with the glasses dude and I think slowburn is a wonderful, wonderful thing. I like that it wasn’t rushed and they became close as friends who trusted each other what they can’t tell to other people. Ugh so beautiful

Yamato's looking at Yuiji, right? What if he's looking at Kyousuke??!! ahhhhhhhh. he better be looking at Yuiji. Plssss

Users who are viewing this thread