Koimonogatari: Love Stories - Ch. 20

Ahhhhhh, it’s alive~
I hope he doesn’t choose the younger guy just because he thinks he’ll get rejected by the other MC (it’s been so long that ider names anymore). Thank you so very much for translating!

I'm so glad this updated. Thank you for posting this up!

This will be my reaction if he says yes.
giphy.gif

Thanks so much for translating!
Aaaaarg, this story is giving me heartache and diabetes at the same time >.<

He will probably date Hibino, then Yuiji will become increasingly lonely as Yamato distances himself from him.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how this manga explores his getting to know other gay guys, feels much more real than a simple BL if you see what I mean.

Omg! Thank you so much for the update!! I had almost given up hope for this series, even if it’s one of my favourites.
I can’t decide if I wish for them to be together or not. I really like the different take of following the friend of the gay character, who wasn’t gay himself. If they end up together it’ll lose a bit of that uniqueness, but on the other hand they’re really cute together...

Ugh, I binged this all in one sitting. Wow, this manga is really beautiful. Thank you for uploading!

i loooooooooooove this manga so much it's so good !!! T______T
thank you so much for translating it!!
i'm so excited for the next chapter <3

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the translation!!!

Honestly love this series, it feels much more real. I also don't want Yuuji and Yamato ended up together even though they are lovely. The friendship between them is just so nice.

The underclass man is actually quite cute. I didn't know what to feel about him in previous chapters which he chosed to confess right after the incident.

i just wan my baby yamato to be happy so whoever he ends up with I’ll be fine, but I can’t lie, I think him and Yuiji are too cute not to be OTP 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread