Koimonogatari: Love Stories - Ch. 21

thank you so much for scanlating. this is one of the series i hold very near and dear to my heart so it's always makes me happy to see it updated.

but also just dying... a slow tortuous death... life doesn't work out the way we hope it does. despite knowing all this i'm clinging to yuiji/yamato end game

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, just wondering, where can I buy volume 3 and up? Because when I went to buy the 2nd volume, I see the table of contents and it only goes up to the 9th chapter....
TNaoJqD.png

Thank you so much for the translation!!! I recently found this series and I love it so much!

Thank you! I love this series and am also buying the volumes too when they available! Ohhh poor yamato, he’s falling harder and harder. Yuiji needs to hurry up and love him back so I can have a happy Yamato/yuiji end 😁

Thanks for translating and i hold this manga dear to my heart.

I can fully understand what Yamato being through rn. This story really bring tears to my eyes!

@kurumegane I might be wrong but I think the volumes roughly combine 2 chapters into 1. So volume 1&2 covers most of the current translation (up to 18ish?) despite the contents only going up to ch9. I don't believe volume 3 is out yet. Ch 19 here is the start of volume 3. I'd assume we'd have to get up to ~ 27 chapters till vol 3 is done which is also probably when this series will end according to the author's initial plans :(

it updated!!! i am so fcking happy!! THIS manga is srsly one of my TOP favorite. Character development here is on point. some people might feel its slow but this is the GOOD kind of slow . we have a new character now woot! I LOVE YUIJI AND YAMATO

Dex-chan lover
...teenage closet disaster bastardry.

All you can do to deal with shit like this is tell them how you feel and get accepted or rejected. Then you move forward with or without them.

It’s always worth it.

I’m gonna go read SasaMyaa from the top for the nth time

Those last few pages. Was Mikeda mentioned in an earlier chapter? I don't remember his character.

@Makecake
He's yamato ex best friend slash ex crush from middle school that nachan(?) mentioned before

I wonder what exactly his role here.. a friendly figure, a villain or maybe love rival between yamato and yuiji idk lmao

I love the pacing of this manga n the character development is slow but very thorough. You can understand the change each character is going through. All the events that r shaping their thought process is in sync. This manga is dear to me. Thanks for translating ❤❤❤❤

I hope Hibino will back off and yuiji to realize his feelingssssss... If there is anything that he feels. Thanks for the translation tho. Stay safe you guys!

This manga's release rate, sloooow pace especially with angst incoming is like slow torture. But I'm a masochist so I'll happily wait for more. 😋

I love everything about this manga. Not sure how often a new chapter is released tho (raw)

I love how this story toes the line between angst, fluff and slice of life in a way that feels so natural. I didn’t think it was necessary to reintroduce the old friend but I hope there’s an important character development arc there and not just a hopeless misunderstanding plot device

Users who are viewing this thread