Koishikawa-san Is a Carnivore - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - One Love

Dex-chan lover
…it was axed but for some reason, this bittersweet ending is weirdly perfect… until my eyes start hurting from cosplaying as a waterfall

Double-page supporter
I was expecting something a happy ending like sweet one but we got a bittersweet.

Group Leader
what the fuck even was this manga lmao
10-year timeskip followed by a 50-year timeskip followed by a 100-year timeskip was not within my expectations for the last 2 chapters of a very short fluff series

Group Leader
Very rushed ending, but at the same time I can't see this being any longer than it already is. 3 time skips is just too much though.

Dex-chan lover
well i wasted my break time for this, it was cute at first but its all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
This manga need a good ending, the pure love or the time can cure this virus zombie, the best ever variant
a- the kiss in the rabbit cage cure or soft symptoms
B- Cure in the 10 years with pure love dose everyday
C- the project k has a vaccine
D- Chika become half zombie because continue bite and earn slow age progression and both forever lovers
This manga needs 150 chapters T_T

I dont understand, the rabbit cured in 3 days but the cat was a long time in zombie mode, I am sure that is about love

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
This was so bad. . . The gimmick got old really quick and those last 2 chapters. . . Yikes. Just, yikes. For starters, they weren't 10 years old, pretty sure they were in high school, middle school at lowest, absolutely NOT in elementary school. So how are they 20 10 years later? They should be 22 at the very least, 25-26 most likely. I'm not a fan of time skips anyway but these skips were ridiculous. We get to see nothing about their time together as lovers and Akane conveniently picks the school reunion to disappear for 50 freaking years. Nothing in Akane's whirlwind flashback would suggest that she would have to disappear for THAT long. And zombification can wear off? Then why are the only 2 we see like that are Chika and the freaking rabbit? Also, if it can wear off then that left the door wide open for a much better ending where a cure is found for Akane. Easily one of the absolute worst manga I have ever read. The ending completed torpedoed any chance this manga had of getting anything higher than a 1/10 from me. Lazy writing from start to finish. Anyone who'd give this a good rating has some very, very low standards.

Double-page supporter
good manga but rushed ending... people complaining about it being yuri or it not being yuri and instead we get neither

i do feel like the gimmick got old pretty quick even though it handled it better than a lot of other gimmicky manga

Users who are viewing this thread