Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta.: Imouto to Kekkon shita Kataomoi Aite ga Naze Imasara Watashi no Moto ni? to Omottara @COMI…

Dex-chan lover
I feel people are way too used stories where the other parties are actually malicious. All I'm getting from this is people here are either sociopaths or lack reading comprehension.

Dex-chan lover
If ya'll just look up spoilers on the net then you'll find your answers lol

I'm just reading to see when she'll finally get to be happy and not be in love with that POS anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I feel people are way too used stories where the other parties are actually malicious. All I'm getting from this is people here are either sociopaths or lack reading comprehension.
Yeah lol and people expecting revenge stories here. IMO, most revenge stories are boring and no different than mindless hentai. This kind of stories are more interesting at exploring the character's turnoil and acceptance.

Group Leader
Suggestion for the shisho/nushi translation: would it work if you translated shisho as teacher or something to make the distinction?
Nushi can also be more accurately translated as owner but that doesn't sound as classy. Teacher is too plebe sounding, lol. I'm tempted to leave it as shisho and thought about asking opinions, but with all the rage going on, it didn't seem the time😂

I could just leave elaine as master since the subject of saltis's master doesn't come out as often as Elaine getting called that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the amount of brushing off and how he keep calling her a witch is actually incredible
no person let alone a woman would be this in love with a mf who cheated on her own sister
it's like the author want us to be mad for their shitty writing :haa:
it would be incredibly funny as hell if she goes out with him and idk do a sloppy in front of the ex and sister

Dex-chan lover
Nushi can also be more accurately translated as owner but that doesn't sound as classy. Teacher is too plebe sounding, lol. I'm tempted to leave it as shisho and thought about asking opinions, but with all the rage going on, it didn't seem the time😂

I could just leave elaine as master since the subject of saltis's master doesn't come out as often as Elaine getting called that.
I think it would be alright to leave it as shisho/nushi even though there's a more European ambiance, maybe make a note the first time it appeared or if it appeared after a long while without. Most people who have seen a few historic manga/anime vaguely understand what it means.

Group Leader
I think it would be alright to leave it as shisho/nushi even though there's a more European ambiance, maybe make a note the first time it appeared or if it appeared after a long while without. Most people who have seen a few historic manga/anime vaguely understand what it means.

At the moment I think I'll just leave it as master because the topic of saltis's master really doesn't come up as much after this.

But thank you for the suggestion 😁

Dex-chan lover
You’d think she would have grown a backbone in 23 years but she been stuck for 23. I don’t like the direction of a relationship with a 20 year old

Dex-chan lover
So the fact that someone lied to you to get you to kill a member of your own family doesn't really seem to bother you all that much, huh?
Actually, it doesn't seem like she or he have acknowledged that she's his auntie. I was miffed at this too, but I think I have a reasonable explanation (though I'm only reading this now, so I may be way off by next chapter).

Simply put, she's a sore point for her sister and bright; not because they dislike her, but because they're said over her (believed) death. You probably don't (or more hopefully, wouldn't) talk much about dead friends and loved ones, and if you're particularly sore over it, you may never speak of them despite their importance to you. This can be a similar situation.
Add to this that the mother (the sister) had her give her life in her place, and the father (bright) asked her to do so - essentially making them feel like they murdered her.

So I can see why the MMC knows nothing of the 'witch' outside of rumours, despite how galling that is. I do hope the sisters reunite at some point and some apologising and chewing out happens though.

Users who are viewing this thread