Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta.: Imouto to Kekkon shita Kataomoi Aite ga Naze Imasara Watashi no Moto ni? to Omottara @COMI…

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I wasn't sure why everyone was so down on Bright, but yeah I agree now. His aftercare was not even good for the sister, let alone the kids or MC.

Lloyd here sounds like a misguided brat, but his actual actions not related to the princess were respectable. If the royalty and nobility are like that, just take Labra and start developing the new world.

I so wanna kill that damn bright. Not only he sacrificed her, all the damage to her reputation could easily be cleared by him. I really hope he dies a pathetic death.

Dex-chan lover
So he DOES know that she is his aunt (though not by blood), it kinda makes his actions and words more annoying honestly. I thought she was something not spoken about at all, as it was a sore spot for her parents... though that does appear to be the case to some extent.

The sister is fine, but I don't know how to feel about bright. Not being willing to talk about her at all is gross, given what he asked of her, but perhaps he doesn't want to demonise himself in front of his family; given that he asked someone else to sacrifice themselves for his love, and that person loved him, which makes his request cruel and a little manipulative.

Users who are viewing this thread