Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta.: Imouto to Kekkon shita Kataomoi Aite ga Naze Imasara Watashi no Moto ni? to Omottara @COMI…

Group Leader
Abandon all hope of another ML, ye who enters this chapter.
I keep forgetting to add. Koishita hito wa has announced the production of a drama CD. I'm not really familiar with drama CDs but I'm interested in it, because it's koishita.
The author has announced vol 6 novel will be released in summer this year heavy breathing

Also here's another freebie to tide you guys over until next month. Just a few extras lines but still cute.

"Llo-, Lloyd! I'm sorry about earlier! It was my carelessness..."

She should have checked before entering, since she was not alone. She cried out desperately, still feeling the heat on her cheeks, when she heard a faint noise on the other side of the door.
Then the door swung open again, this time with more force. Wisteria reflexively looked up and froze, her eyes widening to the limit.
──There it was - the stunning upper half of her body from earlier. The jacket, which was barely hanging on to his arm, was no longer there. He was leaning against the door frame in front of Wisteria's eyes, arms folded into a magnificent ridge line that could be mistaken for a sculpture. From the back of his head, which was tilted slightly, his loose silver hair fell over his raised shoulders and rested on his collarbone.

“I don't have the kind of body that would make me feel ashamed to be seen with,"

Lloyd said blandly. He looked at his mentor, who froze in her tracks, the edges of his shapely lips rising faintly.

"If you're interested, would you like to touch it?"

His voice was mildly sarcastic. Golden eyes sparkled for a moment like a cat's. Wisteria was absolutely mortified. After a few heartbeats - and a lot of them - the blood rushed to her head.

“You-...idiot!!”

Wisteria was indignant in front of the living room table. She stood intimidatingly with her arms folded, looking down at her disciple. The disciple in question was dressed and was sitting in a chair, but he was leaning back and looking up at his teacher languidly, with his surprisingly long legs crossed.

"Listen! To begin with, it's outrageous for a gentleman of the Duke of Ruening's house to show off his skin indiscriminately! And to think that a gentleman of the Duke of Ruening's house would even open his mouth and try to show off his skin!"

"...Am I a young lady or something? I didn't mean to show it off. In the first place, master looked very interested and peeped at me."

"I-I ‘m not interested!! I didn't peek at it!!! It was an accident!!"

"But you were looking at it very carefully."

"I-I-I-I-I didn't look at you!! No, I saw it, but it wasn't for such an obscene purpose!! And you!! Saying something about touching you!!"

As Wisteria roared in anger and impatience, Lloyd suddenly smiled that fearless smile again.

"In other words, you were looking at it without even realizing it. I guess you were fascinated by it."
"...!?"

Wisteria was speechless. The young man uttered a retort without a trace of humility, and looked up at his master with a sly smile on his face.

“It’s so noisy, Elaine. What's the fun in seeing a naked child or two? Nonsense."

The holy sword that was leaning on the table said in an uninterested voice. That piercing tone of voice suddenly brought Wisteria's composure back to normal. Just as she thought for a moment that Saltis might be right, the corners of Lloyd's mouth turned up again. Lloyd's lips are much sharper and more provocative than before. A long finger rests on his collar.

"Heeh? Then, would you like to see everything?"

"!? N-no, stop..."

``Your nakedness is worthless. Isn’t that right, Elaine.''

“Shut up, Salt! Stop it, Don't do it, Lloyd. Don't take it so seriously, don't take it off...!!”

(Wh-what is this...!) Even though she hadn't done any strenuous exercise, Wisteria was already feeling out of breath.

Dex-chan lover
Altough i also hate bright i do want to see the whole thing, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Abandon all hope of another ML, ye who enters this chapter.
I keep forgetting to add. Koishita hito wa has announced the production of a drama CD. I'm not really familiar with drama CDs but I'm interested in it, because it's koishita.
The author has announced vol 6 novel will be released in summer this year heavy breathing

Also here's another freebie to tide you guys over until next month. Just a few extras lines but still cute.

"Llo-, Lloyd! I'm sorry about earlier! It was my carelessness..."

She should have checked before entering, since she was not alone. She cried out desperately, still feeling the heat on her cheeks, when she heard a faint noise on the other side of the door.
Then the door swung open again, this time with more force. Wisteria reflexively looked up and froze, her eyes widening to the limit.
──There it was - the stunning upper half of her body from earlier. The jacket, which was barely hanging on to his arm, was no longer there. He was leaning against the door frame in front of Wisteria's eyes, arms folded into a magnificent ridge line that could be mistaken for a sculpture. From the back of his head, which was tilted slightly, his loose silver hair fell over his raised shoulders and rested on his collarbone.

“I don't have the kind of body that would make me feel ashamed to be seen with,"

Lloyd said blandly. He looked at his mentor, who froze in her tracks, the edges of his shapely lips rising faintly.

"If you're interested, would you like to touch it?"

His voice was mildly sarcastic. Golden eyes sparkled for a moment like a cat's. Wisteria was absolutely mortified. After a few heartbeats - and a lot of them - the blood rushed to her head.

“You-...idiot!!”

Wisteria was indignant in front of the living room table. She stood intimidatingly with her arms folded, looking down at her disciple. The disciple in question was dressed and was sitting in a chair, but he was leaning back and looking up at his teacher languidly, with his surprisingly long legs crossed.

"Listen! To begin with, it's outrageous for a gentleman of the Duke of Ruening's house to show off his skin indiscriminately! And to think that a gentleman of the Duke of Ruening's house would even open his mouth and try to show off his skin!"

"...Am I a young lady or something? I didn't mean to show it off. In the first place, master looked very interested and peeped at me."

"I-I ‘m not interested!! I didn't peek at it!!! It was an accident!!"

"But you were looking at it very carefully."

"I-I-I-I-I didn't look at you!! No, I saw it, but it wasn't for such an obscene purpose!! And you!! Saying something about touching you!!"

As Wisteria roared in anger and impatience, Lloyd suddenly smiled that fearless smile again.

"In other words, you were looking at it without even realizing it. I guess you were fascinated by it."
"...!?"

Wisteria was speechless. The young man uttered a retort without a trace of humility, and looked up at his master with a sly smile on his face.

“It’s so noisy, Elaine. What's the fun in seeing a naked child or two? Nonsense."

The holy sword that was leaning on the table said in an uninterested voice. That piercing tone of voice suddenly brought Wisteria's composure back to normal. Just as she thought for a moment that Saltis might be right, the corners of Lloyd's mouth turned up again. Lloyd's lips are much sharper and more provocative than before. A long finger rests on his collar.

"Heeh? Then, would you like to see everything?"

"!? N-no, stop..."

``Your nakedness is worthless. Isn’t that right, Elaine.''

“Shut up, Salt! Stop it, Don't do it, Lloyd. Don't take it so seriously, don't take it off...!!”

(Wh-what is this...!) Even though she hadn't done any strenuous exercise, Wisteria was already feeling out of breath.
Yoooooo

Thanks for the TL

Supporter
I wonder… if Elaine will ask him before he goes to kill her, that way Saltis (although extremely unwillingly) would become his posession. I dont think Elaine will endure the loneliness again after he leaves… if he leaves at all.

Supporter
1) Thought that Lloyd was undoing his shirt to Saltis at first, since he was the one with the provoking line.
2) Lloyd himself trying to be all provoking with his "wife's duty" line; but mom was the one who helped & taught me how to button a shirt...

Kinda hoping that she also get to get out of there and cause a real ruckus against everyone.

Group Leader
Did TL actually remove pages, or was that just a joke?
Do you mean my t/n with bright?
No, there's an extended scene in the novel where he got out of the carriage and had a staredown with the magic institute director who also hates his guts, but that thankfully didn't make it in.

Double-page supporter
I kind of hate how the heroine fell off her ass so fast to her technically nephew. At least make her a bit more steeled hearted. The dude is earning lust points too fast.

Dex-chan lover
Parallel story telling can be fun, if there's a good reason for it. I suppose time will tell how the two will intersect.

IMO a regular release schedule is good, rather than dumping a bunch and then waiting for X months. Either way, I'll be here waiting for the next chapter! :win:

Dex-chan lover
I kind of hate how the heroine fell off her ass so fast to her technically nephew. At least make her a bit more steeled hearted. The dude is earning lust points too fast.
Seems like pacing due to manga chapter limits.

Also, literally at the beginning she explains why she gets so flustered. She wasn't expecting to feel anyone's warmth ever again. She was committed to a life of loneliness. Then comes someone who is challenging her and she is learning to interact with someone again AFTER 20 YEARS. Also note she's never had any intimacy to the opposite sex, like, EVER. She's just a maiden at heart.

Jeez. Give her a break.

Double-page supporter
I feel so sorry for . Isolation can kill. I hope he doesn’t end up taking the sword

Users who are viewing this thread