Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta.: Imouto to Kekkon shita Kataomoi Aite ga Naze Imasara Watashi no Moto ni? to Omottara @COMI…

Group Leader
I bought the books off kindle jp. It is possible to rip kindle books you own and convert them to a google translate friendly version(no pics since google translator has a size limit). Needs a bit of format conversions but worth it for me. Think there are tutorials in mangadex somewhere?
The fan translation stops at ch7 1/2 of the manga version and everyone on cmoa review section is in agreement that the story really picks up after chapter 8. That's when lloyd starts to learn more and gets interested in her as a person.

I am biased, so I'll say the novels are good. The best is vol 4. It goes full action and escalates from 1 to 100 really fast there, lol

Last edited:
Spoilers from what I've heard from others who read the WN before the author took it down:
Her sister and Bright go on and have 3 children, one of whom is the ML and is the one shown at the start of chapter 1. He was looking for the holy sword in order to present it to a princess so that they could get married and he fully intended to steal the sword from Wis, but the sword states that it would only go with him once he's mastered magic. As such, Wis becomes his teacher and the both of them do develop feelings for each other, but Wis is deep in denial as she still harbors feelings for Bright even after all these years.

Apparently, Wis's reputation was completely dragged through the mud since she sacrificed herself. She was called a witch since she would spend extended amounts of time with male researchers alone (not something that's acceptable for an unmarried woman). The magic institute had even threatened one of her friends who didn't like that they were slandering her.

As of the fifth volume of the LN, the Wis and her "nephew" have finally returned but are keeping her presence hush hush as they're afraid that others might seek to take advantage of Wis since she's somehow acquired "immortal youth", or more likely has somehow transformed into a monster due to the miasma, as monsters have a much slower rate of aging. Wis has lost all of her magic as they had been fighting a snake monster with the power of "transference", which was how they managed to return in the first place.
Reading this made my blood boil. She sacrificed herself for being badmouthed and hated? I sure hope the family is at least grateful for saving the child they clearly like the more.

Double-page supporter
bruh....
did you actually read it?

the family love her. they did not raise her to be a replacement. the mother, understandably, will love her flesh and blood more than the adopted daughter. but they did what they did because the royal family chose to sacrifice the lil sis. if anything, you should hate the royals/politics because Rosalie is chosen because she is the lowest strata available.

and the 1st love is also innocent. he have no obligation to be Wis's boyfriend. yea asking her to go instead of Rosalie is a dick move, but the man's desperate.

also, what's the alternative? the family not adopting her because they know they will love their blood daughter more? the first love have to accept all girls who like him?
isn't he already have fiance why the hell he got into relations with the sisters. seriously he isn't innocent at all. he just self centered jerk.

Dex-chan lover
isn't he already have fiance why the hell he got into relations with the sisters. seriously he isn't innocent at all. he just self centered jerk.
what, the guy? refresh my memory if you will because this haven't been updated until a few hours ago.

i forgot if he have a fiancee or not, or of his fiancee is the lil sis.

in the first scenario, you do what your heart tells you. after all the fiancee is probably an arranged one.

in the 2nd scenario, of course he will treat the big sis of his own fiancee well.

Users who are viewing this thread