Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta.: Imouto to Kekkon shita Kataomoi Aite ga Naze Imasara Watashi no Moto ni? to Omottara @COMI…

Idk what you guys expect Bright to do, not get married even though that's the reason he told her to die? His son's a twat fr fr tho.
What he could have done is not give her hopes. It was clearly shown he was partial towards her not her sister. Having the son of your first love calling you a witch, and trying to take the only companion (sword) she has in an empty world feels so fkin sad

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so why does the son of the man who asked her to sacrifice herself, the son of her sister whom she took the bullet for, have such a terrible opinion of her? I read that her reputation is bad within the country, but her family itself should be respectful, and even praising, of her and her deeds?

I actually wasn't angry at bright and the sister at all, it was just poor circumstances, but now I'm mad because they obviously haven't carried on her memory kindly in any manner. :qq:

Users who are viewing this thread