Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Tall, Small.

Dex-chan lover
Only an SS this time. No other chapters forthcoming this weekend. Let's end this week with vol 1.

Thank you for the chapter.

The extra bit at the end instills some hope that I would yet to get my hands on the light novel at some point.

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter.

The extra bit at the end instills some hope that I would yet to get my hands on the light novel at some point.
Hope you do get a chance to read it. It's very angsty in a good way. Action's pretty good too around vol 3 and 4.

Ah, this isn't particularly directed to you but I might as well post it. Seen a lot of comments saying how convenient it is that ml has the same face as her crush so she could project her former love to the son.

Noooooo~~~ It doesn't work out that easily. It actually has a detrimental opposite effect for his future love prospects with her, shall we say.

Dex-chan lover
Legally sure, but she was adopted into the family after her parents died iirc. Her sister wasn't her biological sister. Still a bit weird ethically but them's the breaks I guess.
And historically nobility tended to be quite inbred too, do it's not that far off from RL practice.

The man is frickin' huge though if he's head shoulders above her :korone:

Dex-chan lover
Seen a lot of comments saying how convenient it is that ml has the same face as her crush so she could project her former love to the son.

Probably within the frame of the story, but thankfully his drawing is completely different in the manga, making it easy to tell the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread