Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Group Leader
I debated on releasing this right now, but I did say I'd release in tandem with the newest released chapter. The latest chapter has been released by cmoa. But the caveat is, cmoa has early distribution rights. For clarification, the last chapter released by cmoa was 2 months ago, it was only allowed to be sold by other sellers a month after cmoa's release and previous patterns supports that new chapters released by cmoas are bimonthly. And that might mean that the next chapter released on cmoa will likely be in another 2 months, so.. see you in two months?lol.

If you've read the chapter, you'll know that tokyopop has picked up this manga. I'm inclined to continue scanlating despite it being licensed as long as they don't come at me with pitchfork lawyers, because:

1. Pledges have already been accepted, and it wouldn't be right for me to flee to the woods now.
2. I enjoy reading your comments and having fellow rage haters dogpiling on Bright XD.

Also, I started scanlating a new short manga. If you missed the release, here is the debut.

https://mangadex.org/title/45512720...-gunjin-koushaku-ni-hirowarete-kizetsu-sunzen

If anyone is interested.

Dex-chan lover
I debated on releasing this right now, but I did say I'd release in tandem with the newest released chapter. The latest chapter has been released by cmoa. But the caveat is, cmoa has early distribution rights. For clarification, the last chapter released by cmoa was 2 months ago, it was only allowed to be sold by other sellers a month after cmoa's release and previous patterns supports that new chapters released by cmoas are bimonthly. And that might mean that the next chapter released on cmoa will likely be in another 2 months, so.. see you in two months?lol.

If you've read the chapter, you'll know that tokyopop has picked up this manga. I'm inclined to continue scanlating despite it being licensed as long as they don't come at me with pitchfork lawyers, because:

1. Pledges have already been accepted, and it wouldn't be right for me to flee to the woods now.
2. I enjoy reading your comments and having fellow rage haters dogpiling on Bright XD.

Also, I started scanlating a new short manga. If you missed the release, here is the debut.

https://mangadex.org/title/45512720...-gunjin-koushaku-ni-hirowarete-kizetsu-sunzen

If anyone is interested.
Wouldn't mind you continuing to scanlate it, even if it's only to see us rage on Bright (and the fact that she's going to be in a romantic relationship with her nephew and that will probably never stop bothering me)

Dex-chan lover
If I remember right, she was not actually blood related to Bright right?

So there should not be any "mixing of the bloodlines" if she fucks her step-nephew.

Fed-Kun's army
If I remember right, she was not actually blood related to Bright right?

So there should not be any "mixing of the bloodlines" if she fucks her step-nephew.
Correct. Main character was adopted and has zero blood relation to Bright and his wife’s family.

Users who are viewing this thread