Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Group Leader
Setup Chapter. Next ch is the best one in this vol.

The release date has been revealed. Vol 4 manga will come out on 1st of August.
Quite a bit later than my prediction, but it seems it's because they've bundled this release with Vol 6 novel, the drama cd, and the narrated japanese audio book(My poor wallet cries). So I imagine they pushed the release date back to make sure every project has enough time to finish. Also, my ass that lives in the land of perpetual summer just realized a month ago that August is in summer as well. I've always thought August was in Autumn.My harvest moon education failed me.

It seems that the digital version of official manga vol 1 will be released this 10th of June, while the physical book is in December (They keep shifting the exact date, so please check the stores). Digital is available at the usual barnes and nobles and amazon. Please grab a copy if you can afford it to support the mangaka and author if you would like this manga to get continued. By the way, is it standard for official digital version to come out half a year in advance in english of the physical manga? Kinda weird for me. The digital is also half price of the physical so it might be better value to buy digital IMO.

Interesting note on the official blurb. Apparently, the official name of the land before dawn is "Predawn Realm". Both sounds prehistoric tbh,lol. And official name for Saltis is Sartis. As you may know, especially in foreign words katakana, unless written explicitly in the jp raws in Roman letters, it's a 50%-50% tossup between L and R. I chose L for Saltis because Wisteria always calls Saltis's nickname Saruto, english translation Salt. If I'd gone with Sartis, his nickname would be Sart and Sart rhymes with fart/shart, and that is no bueno. So I'm good with Saltis,lol.

Attachments

• vol 6 novel copy image resize.jpg
    vol 6 novel copy image resize.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 9
  • vol 4 coverGOjeDg_acAAMAo4.jpg
    vol 4 coverGOjeDg_acAAMAo4.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 8
Dex-chan lover
Barnes and nobles huh? So not available around here

Dex-chan lover
sometimes, the sword's a little too Salty lol

looking forward to the physical release when it comes out!

Group Leader
So are you still doing the chapters or dropping the series soon?
Sorry, didn't notice the reply. Will continue as long as they don't come after me, also depends if the official version releases faster than me. But at the moment I don't think they'll catch up until at least middle of next year.

Users who are viewing this thread