Koishita Hito wa, Imouto no Kawari ni Shindekure to Itta - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5 - Capture a Moment

Group Leader
Technically there's no new jp chapter release this week. But the new manga and novel came out yesterday.
Look at the pretty art the mangaka drew to celebrate the release.

Physical book buyers gets a limited edition illustration card with their manga. The illustration card for this volume is so pretty cries in digital

So I'm releasing the SS today, rounding up vol 3 because I'm :
1. Celebrating the novel, manga and drama cd release.
2. Resyncing the release so that next release I'm squared with the first chapter of vol 4 with the first chapter of vol 5 in jp raws.

Donation goal for the drama cd was reached last release. Thank you everyone who donated for the drama cd. Order has been placed and waiting for arrival. They called me -sama in the order form and communication email. I feel so fancy ✨

And thank you also to those who donated back in early vol 3 for funds to purchase vol 4 raws. Thanks to you guys, we'll be having high quality scans for vol 4 after the rather bad quality of vol 3. Question, should I redo vol 3 with better raws?

Oh, and digital official English vol 1 came out a week or two ago.
Hrm... I prefer my names,lol. They name her Irene which I maintain isn't accurate either in writing(ee.rey.ney) or hearing. You can listen to her name pronunciation in Saltis's promotional clip I posted last release.

Sidenote: Volume 6 novel was released yesterday. I slept only 3 hours today to finish reading it when it released yesterday. Right now a zombie is writing this

-----------------
I picked a new project today:D

https://mangadex.org/title/16fa59cd...hite-konse-koso-nagaiki-suru-tsumoridattanoni

Attachments

• GTx2qeTWQAAP1-k (2).jpg
    GTx2qeTWQAAP1-k (2).jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 2
  • GT5PbGSaoAAopJV (2).jpg
    GT5PbGSaoAAopJV (2).jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm laughing at the inconsistencies in Lloyd's wine glass and its contents. Was the wine glass being drawn by AI?

Users who are viewing this thread