Koisuru Asteroid - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Geocafe Opens

And like I said on my own chapter, don't rush the shit. Look at page one, what exactly is the meaning behind panel 1? no translation of the text, the paper in the back or the small signs. This is rushing the fucking job. Doing one page properly takes 20 minutes. and if you didn't know you can search for all the sfx here

http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/search/?keyword=Search+in+Japanese+or+English&submitSearch=Search+SFX&x=

Adding sfx doesn't take so much time and it makes the manga so much better to read.

Aggregator gang
The geology teams boring survey results... I know they're not talking about it being uninteresting, but it still feels like everyone has been dissing the geology teams work these last few chapters =P

Power Uploader
I don't know why you keep implying we're rushing this, for KoiAsu we've never done full SFX, take a look at any of the previous chapters, none of them have SFX because the TL doesn't want to, the only exceptions being chapter chapter 8 and 20, 8 because our redrawer did a full redraw, and 20 because there was a different translator than normal.

You're the first person to complain about the lack of SFX in this series, and besides, a lot of people prefer not to have them anyway: https://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=120932

But I do think it's awfully hypocritical of someone who thinks having translated SFX is a must-have, but is also okay with using a script that was translated of the Chinese translation.

Page 4, last panel. Eve refers to Sakura's last name as Mikage. I mean that's not wrong when you consider Japanese name order, but do Japan people refer to given names as their last name? Also sounds awkward in English.

Page 7: Misa doesn't seem to have a problem when Suzu says the pancakes are Ao-flavoured. What gives?

Also, last panel: I think what Suzu means is Misa can't deal with things that aren't quantifiable, rather than quantified...

Users who are viewing this thread