Koisuru Asteroid - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

@youko

cliarification: not picking, I only typeset the translation which was posted on 4chan, if I have found another translation I would have typeset that one if I liked the series enough. I can't translate good enough (yet).

@predatorduck

> The biggest issue with your argument is that people really don't care about most of the series we do, just look at the the amount of views they get.

where is the issue here? Only because the number is low doesn't mean you can translate a chapter every few months. Reader is reader. The solution is fine. You have a website. Use it to clarify what is really dropped and what only needs way too long. Communicate with the readers. Be nice.

Why did I come back????? I don't really know.

Power Uploader
There's a list on our website that indicates which series we're working on and which we're not.
It's been there for a while: https://kirarascantasia.wordpress.com/projects/

Also meant the "not caring" about scanlating it, not reading it. We do these series because we think they're fun, not because we want to be popular. If I wanted internet clout I would scanlate shounen, harems or isekai.

>Wants to avoid drama
>Speaks in a arrogant tone
>Keeps coming back to make baseless accusations and give "advice"
>Didn't even do the translation

???????????????????????

Dex-chan lover
When I saw these many comments, I thought the chapter had a kiss that wasn't show in the anime.

But I stand with Kirarascantasia, is true, there are MANY mangas out there, dropped, or like 4 volumes behind, no one picks them up, even ones more fascinating that this one, but as soon as it gets an anime you will see fights like this... And I learned, is not about being fast or slow, is about the series so let's not pretend anything else, like for example Blue Lock, 2 + years waiting for any translation, it finally came! a group was releasing 2 to 4 per months with chapters having 25 or 45 pages and it was great quality and then BANG a group snipped because they were "too slow" and people were applauding it even thought the quality dropped drastically... but it was faster, the original group dropped the series so I dropped the series there too. It will surely get an anime anyway and then there will be more fights... Because war... war never changes.

In short, there's no need to fight, you either help or you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread