Koisuru Boukun

Dex-chan lover
It's alright but the artist has a LOT of dub-con (and that's putting it /lightly./) The guy's a tsundere but it gets uncounterable at times.

Oof I couldn’t read this because it’s too rapey. At the beginning he totally takes advantage of the other guy while he’s drunk.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this manga always the most highly recommended yaoi manga when it's so dang rape-y?? This shit just drives me nuts. And the rating is so high. Personally, persistence is a VERY undesirable trait. To everyone reading and who might think otherwise: NO means NO.

Updates please 😭 I enjoyed watching it cause souichi-san reaction is so funny. I love reading this one.

uptade bişi yapın kurban olim ya başka bişey çizmedi mi bu adam ağlıcam arrtık

Reply to Reyouf
Well, the creator did say that there will be chapter every 3rd month and i tested the theory and it did go out on the 3rd moth, so theoretically it should come out in February. :)

I started reading it because I've heard many times that it's considered as "a classic" BL manga. But as many other works that has been adapted into anime (for example Junjou Romantica or Sekaiichi Hatsukoi by Nakamura Shungiku), this also has a weird rape-y accent that I don't like at all.
There's no chemistry between these two, at least when it comes to romance. And then Tatsumi is drugged and then repeately raped... he says he hates it every single time, but Morinaga always ignores it and takes advantage of him just to relieve his indescribable horniness. I mean, I read three volumes so far and it didn't change at all, and I expect it to be the same as Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, when it took (if I remember correctly) 10 volumes of constant rape and hating each other for the uke to finally confess his feelings.
I hope there will be at least some romantic development in the newer chapters, it probably won't be really realistic or logical, but it at least won't leave the bitter taste in the end.

But the art is very nice, when I don't mention the rape-y aspect, the sex scenes are also done well, sometimes it's funny and even though I'm describing it as something terrible, it's not actually that bad. That being said, thank you for your translation!

this yaoi 20 years old and I'm so sad bc maybe I won’t be able to see the final of this yaoi bc it's going too slow and I don’t think that my life is long enough to see the final.

Users who are viewing this thread