Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
These two have to hurry up and end their bloodlines. I'm dying, waiting for the confirmation that they wasted their seed.
Hiura's future children dying on his belly, or the sheets. And Midou's future children dying inside of Hiura or on him.
(I made this sound worse on purpose)

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
These two have to hurry up and end their bloodlines. I'm dying, waiting for the confirmation that they wasted their seed.
Hiura's future children dying on his belly, or the sheets. And Midou's future children dying inside of Hiura or on him.

Thanks for the TL
This is manga so HE COULD IMPREGNATE THEM xD

Dex-chan lover
Awww. That’s actually super sweet. He knows that Hiura likes him, so he’s focusing on making himself confident in his own future so that he can be a worthy future boyfriend/ husband.

That’s the theme I like the most in this manga. The idea that a relationship isn’t about doing all the right things for someone to fall in love with you, or being super suave or super handsome- It means that you inspire each other to be the best and most authentic version of you you can be.

Neither Midou or Hiura are ever fake about themselves to each other. Even though Hiura is cross dresser, that’s an honest expression of their own identity that makes them feel happy in their own body, which is unlocked by Midou. In turn, Midou is inspired by Hiura’s self-expression to earnestly pursue cosmetics and their own personal passions.

Loving it 🥰 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Now that's adorable.

Thanks for the TL
I think this is the most depraved comment I've seen from you yet, can it get any worse? :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Just confess dude, you already know you're gonna be succesful. Why are you looking for a job before getting a girlfriend(male)?

Dex-chan lover
Man I am so glad that the author did not use this chap to cause unnecessary drama in their relationship.

A lot of other romcom authors would have gone the stupid route of:

"WHAT!?
HE HAS A GIRL HE LIKES!?
WHO IS IT!?
I NEED TO HELP HIM GET TOGETHER WITH THE GIRL HE LIKES AND CUT TIES WITH HIM!"

Dex-chan lover
i love this time in romance series when they've confirmed each other's feelings but havent started dating yet. not every romance manga does it but when they do its usually some of my favorite chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Man I am so glad that the author did not use this chap to cause unnecessary drama in their relationship.

A lot of other romcom authors would have gone the stupid route of:

"WHAT!?
HE HAS A GIRL HE LIKES!?
WHO IS IT!?
I NEED TO HELP HIM GET TOGETHER WITH THE GIRL HE LIKES AND CUT TIES WITH HIM!"
Yeah, main reason I don't read many "romance" series is cause stupid ass pull drama like this

Dex-chan lover
Yes, but I purposely hold myself back. And, yes, all my comments are actually me holding back when compared to how much worse I could be
I don't doubt it for a moment........at least this time it didn't contain the word gaping and asshole......damn miscreant ;)

Also I still think Hiura is top!!!

Users who are viewing this thread