Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 75.5 - Ototsuku 4th Anniversary: A Special Q&A With Hiura

Dex-chan lover
Second or third language?
Deutschlander?
Dutchman?

I hate that swimsuit.

Did he just get an indirect top/bottom question AND ANSWER?
I didn’t need to know or for the thirsty people to be fed salty things.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

OH BY DOGS! HE'S MOVING! HIURA IS MOVING! MIHATE IS MOVING, TOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I voted for them in that poll back in the day but...

FUYJBT5.gif

Dex-chan lover
I like that Hiura is as interested in cool stuff like spinosaurus and power rangers as he is into cute stuff.
I mean, the cute stuff thing is new.
”Oh, he’s into it? I’ll do it some more. Hmm. This is alright. This might be awesome. This is the shit.“

Dex-chan lover
no questions on when they're going to kiss or have say gex!? I demand another questioning session! We need answers!

Dex-chan lover
no questions on when they're going to kiss or have say gex!? I demand another questioning session! We need answers!
Kiss? Some time after the culture festival. Probably soon. I doubt “the day of, because some goofy shenanigans has to happen to break the tension after they’re officially together.
The latter? They’re both so slow and shy, who knows.
Based on the colour bonus flash forward, and Hiura’s smirk therein, some time in the next couple years.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this left-to-right??

Edit: I guess if it was a video originally, then the speech bubbles were added by the translator. So the reading direction kinda makes sense.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread