Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
nothing gay about this, unless you believe the presence/potential of a penis is the only criteria for something to be gay - in which case, i have nothing to say to you
this is a cop out of shonen ai
even the "boy" in question doesn't really want to be a boy, and makes up excuses to act the way he does

Power Uploader
@Vigal
@SonOfSnow
@12345trung
@blekkk
@TheRedSpy21
@otakukc
@Campi_the_Bat
@RigobertoParedes
@elefantine97

What is honestly wrong with you people how obsessed you all are about what dumb, pseudo-scientific made up category you need to put things in?
It's like watching people debate what the blood type of a fictional character is.

881316b4de0905f66d8e5bc8234b956c.jpg

Power Uploader
@Campi_the_Bat
If it just be a mango, then why on earth are you so obsessed with trying to figure out whether or not it is “gay” that character x is in love with character y?

Dex-chan lover
@Neushaartje better than yall tired asses screaming "gay" every single chapter without fail, like yeah, we got the memo from the first chapter, you're insecure

😍So cute! So sweet! I love them!😘

Thanks so much for the update!😊

@Neushaartje

Seriously, imagine thinking that any of the people you tagged were genuinely trying to justify the MCs' relationship.

The comments were very clearly either jokes (mine) the usual yaoi manga "tHiS iS gAy" comment (which is also basically a joke) or literally just explaining why the last scanlator dropped the series (@Campi_the_Bat).

I understand people saying that two men who are in love are gay is a bit tired, but it's nothing to lose your shit over. Besides, it's not really your problem what other people say, is it?

I mean, shit, I'm a trans girl who reads crossdressing manga because I identify with them on some level. I think I'm allowed to make jokes about something I share a personal attachment to with getting my ear chewed off by some ass in the comments.

They're just so absolutely adorable....
also someone let me hug midou hhhhh my son,,,,

@SonOfSnow

I'm a trans girl who reads crossdressing manga because I identify with them on some level.

Pretty much the same for me, whatever transy content comes up on MangaDex tends to get tagged as crossdressing and/or genderswap for obvious reasons. People in the comments getting keyed up over their own hangups.

Dex-chan lover
@SonofSnow
it can be gay, but that's not the point; the point is how ppl constantly, over and over, bring it up as if that's all this manga amounts to, it's tiring
the same way some people may force this to be trans and straight, others constantly force this to be gay

i just wanna see comments about the plot and shit, man, not the bazillionth "dis gay"
(the same joke for 15 chapters? for every manga in this genre? come on now)
never lost my shit btw, he tagged me, i called him out

We're getting there. I don't even know what "there" means but I'm enjoying this.

Users who are viewing this thread