Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 44

There looks to be two typos. On page 11, "I never know" should be "I never knew" and on page 15 "still hasn't" should be "still haven't"

Dex-chan lover
Gods, I just want these homos to have gay sex already. Hiura after sex would be 👌

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
.....was I actually right then?
I've noticed it's become harder to think of hiura as a boy and midou certainly seems to be running into difficulty seeing hiura as a guy too.
I don't even know anymore, sister. I just know that weird men here really don't like us bringing up trans things in the forums of a manga translated to "I Turned My Childhood Friend (♂) Into a Girl" :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
If this kids are living together and aren't furiously masturbating every 6 hours then they are infinitely stronger than I was at that age

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know anymore, sister. I just know that weird men here really don't like us bringing up trans things in the forums of a manga translated to "I Turned My Childhood Friend (♂) Into a Girl" :LOL:
I remember once upon a time when the anime kanga Fandoms were refuges for lgbtq+ people because we were all outcasts together. My how times have changed...
yup...its kinda like that and i speaking thru my personal experience =w=;;;
Awwww c'mere samesies~

This chapter absolutely broke me. Ive never squealed so much reading. In binging the last month of releases this has shot way up my favorite mangas. Thank you so much for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
It's time to let mom know the bloodline ends here.

GE1YbAWWEAAxeEa

Fed-Kun's army
Don't worry, Hiura's mom. Only men can crossdress as women, so your son is a man amongst man!

Users who are viewing this thread