Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Hiura should let Midou fuck him as the present. Either from behind with balls slapping or on top with his cock slapping on Midou's chest.
The ending page makes it look like they kissed ngl. Inb4 next chapter begins with them in a bed with only a sheet covering them.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
God, I love this manga so much, it's so sweet and it makes me unreasonably happy. All I need now is for the story to actually continue after confession. I feel like so many romances end the story right there. What the hell do you mean "the end," author? The story just begun! I get blueballed so much.

Banned
I swear if this ends right as they start dating

F3Rof7TWYAELacq

Midou's words here feel a bit sad, and I wonder if he ever thought about dressing in cute clothes like Hiura

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

midou has also the great present of hiura being by his side so hes already having a good start to the birthday

Dex-chan lover
I swear if this ends right as they start dating

F3Rof7TWYAELacq

Midou's words here feel a bit sad, and I wonder if he ever thought about dressing in cute clothes like Hiura
I'm gonna need the plap plap plap arc too.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, a pinky touch! Only forty more chapters until they start talking about their feelings!

Dex-chan lover
I can't decide if this manga is sho guud, or if it's losing points for taking too much time. Joining the "waiting for PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP" gang.

Users who are viewing this thread