Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
zue52ld4c6za1.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Hi guys, previous translator here. Due to some circumstances, I had Ch 47 and 48 translated and ready for upload, but don't have accessed to them right now. I checked the manga yesterday and saw that someone else uploaded new translation. Since I did the translation out of passion and to revive the manga, I am glad that they picked it up and is continuing to provide translation. Just want to let you guys know what happened to me lool. Thank you all for the support and feedback before and hopefully you can continue to enjoy Hiura's journey. Thanks.
Thank you for translating my favorite wholesome manga. Also I and others are grateful for your passion for it caused the revival of this series. P.S. your translations are million times better than the seven seas.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi guys, previous translator here. Due to some circumstances, I had Ch 47 and 48 translated and ready for upload, but don't have accessed to them right now. I checked the manga yesterday and saw that someone else uploaded new translation. Since I did the translation out of passion and to revive the manga, I am glad that they picked it up and is continuing to provide translation. Just want to let you guys know what happened to me lool. Thank you all for the support and feedback before and hopefully you can continue to enjoy Hiura's journey. Thanks.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reviving this series. I was very sad when the translations stopped 7 months ago. You're a god to me for picking this up. I feel so happy every single day from reading this. This has become one of my favorite manga of all time and I look forward to the updates.

Users who are viewing this thread