Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

Supporter
eyebrow-anime.gif

Dex-chan lover
Three things -

1. Hiura being comfortable with themselves is the tip top priority and I'm here for it
2. I am mcfreaking losing it over how Hiura can look good in all that and I'm too scared to try
F3clxRGWcAEd9wz

Hiura you and literally every retail worker can agree on this and, speaking as someone who worked retail, we mcfreaking hated that season creep.

Dex-chan lover
There shoulda been a small bit of Hiura picking out Lingerie. Could you imagine the Lingerie Hiura would be dressed in as Midou is going balls deep into him? These Homos really need to have sweaty gay sex, the lingerie would be a bonus.
Y'all ever heard of scrottal lingerie? Depending on the type, it has an extremely erotic look to it. Check out Nagi Ichi's (nsfw) or NemuNemu's (nsfw) art works for the type I'm referring too.

Oh, right, thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Three things -

1. Hiura being comfortable with themselves is the tip top priority and I'm here for it
2. I am mcfreaking losing it over how Hiura can look good in all that and I'm too scared to try
F3clxRGWcAEd9wz

Hiura you and literally every retail worker can agree on this and, speaking as someone who worked retail, we mcfreaking hated that season creep.
themselves
He literally says and identifies as a guy. It's him, not them. Please don't do the same bullshit that 7 Seas tried to do with their 1st volume.

See also, different subject:
THESE 2 GAY DORKS.............
(why are they so great.)

Users who are viewing this thread