Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

them matching fucking left me dead on the streets how the fuck can they keep getting cuter?

Supporter
He literally says and identifies as a guy. It's him, not them. Please don't do the same bullshit that 7 Seas tried to do with their 1st volume.

See also, different subject:
THESE 2 GAY DORKS.............
(why are they so great.)
It's frankly getting annoying that a guy showing any interest in "girly stuff" = trans these days.

Like cute outfits? Trans. Dolls/figurines? Trans. At this rate in a decade or two there will be nutjobs calling gay men/women trans as well.

These 2 are absolutely perfect for each other! They truly love and care for each other deep down. They support each other super well. Not to mention absolutely adorable!

Are you sure they're not dating?
I have literally seen more love and flirting with them than in most harems.

Banned
At this rate in a decade or two there will be nutjobs calling gay men/women trans as well.

They kinda already do. Even saying lesbians who don't date trans women are transphobic.

By subtle manipulative conversion therapy

Dex-chan lover
They kinda already do. Even saying lesbians who don't date trans women are transphobic.

By subtle manipulative conversion therapy
The idiotic minority you speak of (won't go into details like post-op, cuz not like you care) existing doesn't justify transphobia.

Dex-chan lover
He literally says and identifies as a guy. It's him, not them. Please don't do the same bullshit that 7 Seas tried to do with their 1st volume.

See also, different subject:
THESE 2 GAY DORKS.............
(why are they so great.)
It's my default and I'll admit that was a slip on my part. There's no reason to assume malice.

Also, yes, these two are goobers.

Dex-chan lover
To quote Rae McDaniel, gender exploration can and should be fun. I choose to let Hiura have fun rather than make performing for social media points a key personality trait.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He's starting to turn into Pinocchio :nyoron:
53699963415_614d6a43eb_o_d.png

Users who are viewing this thread