Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
eUSNQ2S.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yessssss, finally the cover. Gawds, Hiura looks so fucking fantastic.

As a favor, the chick should let him borrow the dress for the night. Oh, and pay for the hotel room and dress clean up. Cause that's gonna be messy if they don't take it off before the homo sex they have.
Honestly, Midou should just fuck Hiura as hard as he can after the party.

Y'all ever see a trap deep kissing while facing the person they are getting fucked by while sitting on their cock? 100/10. But, some ball slapping is always hard to pass too, or the cock slapping on the belly while a little bit of cum dribbles down.
I'm getting carried away.

Thanks for the TL btw

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bang Hiura sholat bang. Besok pas bgt soljum ni bang. Gw samper dah klo perlu:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
So you had to get this hosted before you could put it in the comment, right? You couldn't upload it directly?
I dunno what hosted means, but if you mean creating an account in imgflip so I can save the image in my account and get an image link. Then yes, yes I did.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what hosted means, but if you mean creating an account in imgflip so I can save the image in my account and get an image link. Then yes, yes I did.
Yep that's getting it hosted on imgflip. Thanks.

Supporter
I thought this was just a regular highschool. Why is the principal's daughter going to the bougie-est ball I've ever seen outside of those royal academy settings.:wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread