Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 7 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
im ok with bi too but when?
ada.png

Dex-chan lover
i really don't like the direction this has gone in with Hiura constantly contradicting himself about whether he crossdresses for himself or Midou, whether he's happy as a boy or wishes he was a girl etc... it feels less like any kind of internal struggle and more like sloppy writing
I think it's complicated cause it is actually complicated. But the way I interpreted it is he turned up the crossdressing up to 11 because he wanted Midou to notice him since it would make him do his makeup every day. Otherwise it wouldn't nearly be as much like how earlier we'd see Hiura chillin in masc clothes. He likes crossdressing but not solely cause of Midou, he just thinks it's the best way to get through to him.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's complicated cause it is actually complicated. But the way I interpreted it is he turned up the crossdressing up to 11 because he wanted Midou to notice him since it would make him do his makeup every day. Otherwise it wouldn't nearly be as much like how earlier we'd see Hiura chillin in masc clothes. He likes crossdressing but not solely cause of Midou, he just thinks it's the best way to get through to him.
if we ignore what the characters say and focus on their actions then it's not complicated at all, Hiura is just written in a way that is constantly contradictory for external reasons

Dex-chan lover
i really don't like the direction this has gone in with Hiura constantly contradicting himself about whether he crossdresses for himself or Midou, whether he's happy as a boy or wishes he was a girl etc... it feels less like any kind of internal struggle and more like sloppy writing
Life is a complicated mess, and starting from one place but continuing for another is common.
I started learning Japanese to get the attention of a weeb girl(well, turned out to be a guy, but we didn’t know at the time. Something something gender swap) 22 years ago, but didn’t stop just because I didn’t.

yeah, that.

Life has been described best in song.
https://archive.org/download/TrickPhotographysailo/06ItsAllllllStupid.mp3

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We all know the only showdown will be in bed. Biggest cock wins are normally the rules, loser is the one taking it. Sometimes it's the 1st person to cum though, we'll see what they choose.
Hopefully it's some sweaty and sloppy sex though, with Hiura splooshing hard or something. Hotter if they do it in front of a mirror, ngl.

Thanks for the TL btw

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Life is a complicated mess, and starting from one place but continuing for another is common.
I started learning Japanese to get the attention of a weeb girl(well, turned out to be a guy, but we didn’t know at the time. Something something gender swap) 22 years ago, but didn’t stop just because I didn’t.
it is extremely clear that Hiura is contradicting himself because the mangaka doesn't know how to write him consistently; the issue isn't that he started in one place and is now somewhere else, it's that we are repeatedly given contradictory explanations for his behavior by Hiura himself and all of them are presented as equally true depending on what we're supposed to feel in a given chapter

Dex-chan lover
it's that we are repeatedly given contradictory explanations for his behavior by Hiura himself and all of them are presented as equally true depending on what we're supposed to feel in a given chapter
I just don't think that's the case at all. It's pretty clear that all of things he's said can equally be true without actually contradicting anything.

Users who are viewing this thread