Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?!

Supporter
I'm mad confused about this new genre of homies getting played on the regular, can't mf's just do anything else?

well I guess there'd be no story then but now that i think about it hasn't this been a theme in shoujo manga for a minute now?

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, what if this is actually a manga about a dude who sees signs where they don't exist and she's not into him? That'd be pretty fucking brutal.

She played him like a damn fiddle?
P.S. There should be a quote about nice girls by Hachiman

Dex-chan lover
@azuremirage for some whatever fucked up reason, majority of readers (japan locals and international like us) LOVE to inserts themselves into these beta self cucking MCs that get no pussy, get played like a fool and get hit by girls left and right.

Why? No fucking clue hommie. Let these betas read a manga about MC getting some actual pussah, and they complain MC is having sex with girls.

LOL

Dex-chan lover
@kronix I have literally never seen a person complain that the MC has had sex in a manga. But I have seen a lot of people complain that the MC hasn't had sex with everyone yet

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar you must not look at alot of manga with actual sex (offscreen or onscreen) then, cuz in this site everytime MC gets pussy commentors bitch how MC got sex lol.

i dislike both "beta mc" and "alpha mc" fans because all you guys do is complain whenever the manga you're reading doesnt have what you want lul

Aggregator gang
@kronix can you be anymore cringey? The only thing worse than the "beta MCs" is people like you complaining about it. Btw I'm sure your just drowning in "pussah" lol.

Double-page supporter
I, for one, welcome the age of teasing, assertive girls with great delight. May their reign be long and glorious and so very sweet and terribly, terribly...intoxicating.

Though I find the accompanying outraged commentary from man-children complaining in dehumanizing pseudoscientific terminology to be far less welcome.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh please, that's not beta. Even betas have redeeming features, like being "average" or sometimes actually strong-willed, even if said strong will is focused entirely on being as beta as possible("People die when they are killed!" etc.)

This whole teasing-assertive-girl trope is made for omegas. So don't flatter yourself.

Group Leader
y'all's comments are golden
popcorn_yes.gif

Dex-chan lover
Protip: ignore kronix.

How i wish every teasing manga's MC is like the one in Uzaki.

If you ask me she is not into MC at all, he is just super sensitive and she is kinda enjoying teasing him to ease the pain...

Users who are viewing this thread