Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?!

T_T delinquent girl is not main girl IE she isn't going to win. Why is best girl always the side character?

Ugh why do they always make the best girls secondary. Endgame is gonna be the generic 'teasing' main girl.
Hopefully we see more of our delinquent in other chapters though.

Double-page supporter
I honestly like Kitakantou so much better than Nishino...

Dex-chan lover
Delinquent girls makes it a 10

main girls drops it down to a 6 at best meh

Why are her pupils so big.

It’s like she took drugs and she’s tripping the whole fuckin time.

Edit: Oh no. Delinquent girl is already best girl. Oh no. It’s not gonna end well. I’m already depressed about it. Oh no.

Trump out here destroying and dividing the country and im just waiting for manga I follow to update.

Double-page supporter
@JimiCrick
You need to get educated on Trump's accomplishments instead of relying on CNN and other leftist media. Are you stating more jobs for Americans is bad? Do you not want blacks to succeed? Are you stating that pulling out of Syria is bad as well? Do you want our soldiers to die fighting a warm for the elite? How is he dividing the country? Mind you, the leftist have been in full attack since his presidency, kicking women who are pro life, doxxing ICE staff, doxxing a guy that led to his suicide and even indirectly letting an illegal alien kill some white girl despite being a repeat offender. You should watch those walkaway videos too. There's this one about this drag guy talking about how the left was outcasting him for dating a black and other nonsense. What about the Tucker Carlson incident? Educate yourself before you spew jargon
Orange man bad

@ganggangnigga Its not CNN or leftist media that makes people hate Trump. Its actually Trump. The Media just records the things he does and says on TV and we get to watch it. Lets say nobody on the media would comment on what he says and does and only gives us video and audio footage. I would still hate Trump for terrible things he says and does on Live TV. You dont need to ask for examples for terrible things he does and says because you either know them or choose to ignore them. I agree with your last statement. Orange man TERRIBLE.

Dex-chan lover
Why in the world are you people discussing about Trump in a manga about teen romance? Get into private messages you peeps...

1."If youre a star they let you do it... you can do anything grab em by the pussy."
If he only said this hes a braggadocious asshole.
If he actually DID this hes a criminal sex offender. You cant tell me it was someone impersonating his voice to get him in trouble.

2."I DONT KNOW WHAT I SAID I DONT REMEMBER. MAYBE THATS WHAT I SAID."
You can see him make immitate arm movements of a disabled person.

3."Hes a Warhero because he was captured. Tell you what i like people who werent captured. I hate to tell you."
Im not a fan of McCain either but you dont say this about him when you were not in Vietnam. PERIOD.

As i said before you KNOW these moments of him and choose to ignore them. There are many more. You can see him do all of this on LIVE TELEVISION.
The media just records it and we watch it and yes they may give commentary but would i suddenly like him if the commentary wasnt there?
I know i cant change your mind on Trump but those are reasons why i hate him.

Aggregator gang
@Freestyle: I'm American and I really don't care for this either. The people arguing this are the insecure who feel the need to validate and protect their beliefs. The guys originally posting it were just making a crack while reading a manga. It's the other people's fault for getting triggered so easily.

Everything was going well ...
Until they put that shit delinquent cliche into the story and ruin everything.
What the problem these authors who cant stay without putting other girls in the story? Does it hurt to make a good RomCom just between two characters by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread