Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?!

Dex-chan lover
The problem is yokoyama is taking the wrong hint. Clearly he's never read Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san.

This is trash, he goes completely off the autism spectrum for Nishino, but nothing for Kitakantou while doing similar things

Double-page supporter
@neos2099
1. It's true though? If thots exist , do you not think some women would let a man feel them let alone a star? have you not gone outside, before?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...love-country-singer-backstage-meet-greet.html
this has happened before you know.
2. Reminder Hillary had many medical malfunctions during her campaign. He's old. its normal for the geezers to act a little weird.
3. Vietnam was gay and the communists were right on this one. We had no reason to be there just like we have no reason to be in the middle east.
You're just against his personal actions and not his presidential actions

Contributor
This... really goes quite painfully out of it's way to create fetish situations, without really paying any attention to why it's doing it; there's neither heart nor brain behind it. The protagonist gets in ecchi situations regardless of which girl he's in the room with, and the pretext for what's going on don't even try to make sense half the time...

Well, I don't know why I'm even bothering to complain; it's just mindless fanservice through-and-through, which is nothing new.

I guess I was sort of more hoping for some sort of silly self-indulgent romance beyond the ecchi. Instead of, like, "oh, let's introduce another girl for a different kink angle," which is apparently the level this is operating at.

Users who are viewing this thread