Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?!

Mmmm the ending was rushed but I had fun reading it. Worth your time if you're craving a bit of wholesomeness.

I can’t say the ending was good, but the rest of the story was great while it lasted.

i feel like this was droped/axed thats why its feels rushed because typically storys like this go on for 100+ chapters without progress

Enjoyed it. Sad it ended so fast. I got some Oyasumi Punpun vibes every couple chapters but the author resolved it pretty quick, 7/10 potential of a 9 if it kept going

I get that this was probably axed. And as such the author probably didn’t create the ending he wanted nor was satisfied with. However. I do like the cliffhanger of “does he remember me”. Leaves the possibility for a 3rd party in the future to continue the story if they wish. Also let’s us fantasize about it however we want :)

Pain, well at least this is complete albiet not how I wished it would have. Because of the impending end I looked into what else the mangka did and started reading this love couldn't be more beautiful since they did the art. Bit of warning it's very much graphic but the art is just as good as it's here. Really hoping they do something new in the near future and thanks guys for translating this.

Darn I wanted a good ending with them together, though now knowing that this ended is something that pretty much put me at a place for the storyline where I say what now? I'll look forwards to more of your creations and possibly read them

Lame ending, feels like the author didn’t even bother to write one. Tis sad cause it was at least half decent. Such a letdown.

Users who are viewing this thread