Kojiin Tamer - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam user-avatar checks out.

aside from reacting to the casualness of wanting to tame sentients, I also reacted to how noone in the story cares that mc is going to get targeted by "evil adventurers" aside from informing him about it.

Thank you for the translation...this Manga is so lighthearted and cute...really a joy compared to all those brutal and depressing Isekai manga

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. I gave birth to myself before I was born, with magic. I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great if I existed? And then I was born. But then the world doesn't seem so fun anymore. How do I unbirth myself?

Dex-chan lover
So exactly how much longer is cat sis going to continue being the only one without a name?

Aggregator gang
The wolf cubs don't have a father? Quick, what's their midichlorian count!

Double-page supporter
Grandma your darkness is leaking. Not as much as my grandma though.

See the pattern that whoever beast he heal he tame, still request to heal the children.

@Salfaro thought of the same thing although it is not absolute obedience considering they keep being the pets of other kids. There is already a case, that catgirl little sister, he healed her so her over attachment might be the effect of this.

@dtim Reported for Spam.

Dex-chan lover
> tame more animals?
He can't tame animals tho, since they don't have cores

Double-page supporter
When will he name his own familiar. I know Japanese protagonists has the reputation of bad naming sense but still ......

Users who are viewing this thread