Kojiin Tamer - Vol. 7 Ch. 59

Power Uploader
Joined
Dec 20, 2023
Messages
445
Nah very much a fat finger typer on a phone. Auto-carrot also loves to play merryhell with my poor English skills.

OTOH, isn't this kinda of the kettle calling out the pot for having a soot covered bottom? I know you have a team at your back, and yet mistakes still slip thrue every now and then. So should you really be throwing stones from the porch of that nice glass house?
I was merely pointing out the comedy aspect of the mistake... :dogkek:
Oh Cahmoooon... We have the "occasional" mistake LOL. Considering we're coming up on nearly 700 releases, I don't think we're that bad... And the buck for any and all mistakes lies with me. I QC everything that we release.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
2,357
I was merely pointing out the comedy aspect of the mistake... :dogkek:
Oh Cahmoooon... We have the "occasional" mistake LOL. Considering we're coming up on nearly 700 releases, I don't think we're that bad... And the buck for any and all mistakes lies with me. I QC everything that we release.
Hey, did you not do scanslation on ch 60? It's missing on md
 
Power Uploader
Joined
Dec 20, 2023
Messages
445
Hey, did you not do scanslation on ch 60? It's missing on md
It hadn't been indexed as volume 7 by mistake, one of the amazing mods at MD fixed it as I was getting an error trying to fix. Should be there now. Thanks for letting me know!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top