Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacio

Thank you so much for your hard work on finishing this manga, HelveticaFont! Looking forward to chapter 52~

Btw. It says in MAL that is has 53 chapters? Uhmmm. Is there a extra chapter or something? I can't find it here

Ah, that ending. Make a choice, don't leave it open. :/

Oh well thanks for finishing the translation. One thing I notice though is that the chapters appear to be going in reverse order now. When I finished reading 52 it brought me to the start of 51. Probably an issue on the site end,just wanted to bring it up.

Dex-chan lover
One of the best things about the transition is I end up reading things that I passed on or overlooked before; thanks for wrapping this one up, Helvetica -ended up really enjoying it.

Contributor
@DarkAngel2224 According to the chapter release list on MU, ch.29 by Imangascans was released "+ Extra," which would account for the 53rd chapter.

Thanks for picking this up and finishing it. While the ending was so open (like the ring) it was still good to see it.

Totally needed more chapters. Overall was good, but the ending and story resolution came way to quickly.

No deep characters. A neverending following of unexpected excessive behaviors. No real interest made in the story.

The story itself isn’t complicated and to some people it can be quite dull, but in all fairness it isn’t a deep, thought inducing plot. For me it was a what you see is what you get type of manga and although the ending is quite open, I wasn’t really that disappointed since everything was resolved. I don’t agree with some of the plot decisions but I can still say I enjoyed reading this (it’s a very easygoing story). I’ll give it a 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread