Kokono-Chan Drinks Tears!

Shame mangadex doesn't have a tag divided by gender, cause someone reading tags could think it's about girl crossdressing in 2nd chapter making it yuri related, but no, the 2nd chapter is a story about a girl having hots for a crossdressing boy and it's not yuri related. Only first one seperate vampire story is a bite.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@chimera258 If these stories are completely unrelated oneshots with the only thing in common that they're posted on the artist's pixiv, why not separate them by story and make a new title page for each instead? That way the tags aren't just going to keep on building up. Tags should represent the works as a whole, not every single chapter of a thing

Group Leader
I guess I could do that. Should I just name the stories 'Shitarana Pixiv Story 1' and 'Shitarana Pixiv Story 2'?

This has het in it too. Kindly fix the tags or seperate the stories so that the tags are accurate to each collection individually.

Power Uploader
@Plykiya @chimera258 The first one is technically the first chapter of an entirely seperate series titled "Kokono-chan wa Namida Nomu!"/"Kokono-chan Drinks Tears!". The first chapter was hosted on Pixiv and the series was published elsewhere, although the site where it's hosted was down when I checked it yesterday. The other chapter's name on pixiv is "The Secret of the Kid Who Sits Next to Me Collection 1" I would recommend giving them seperate title entries to avoid confusion.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@GoggledAnon Sounds good to me

@chimera258 when you make the new title page you can also move chapters between manga by changing the manga ID in the chapter details, no need to make a report

Would be immensely better if she were simply a normal vampire. no need for special snowflake tear bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks the idea behind the story is shallow? Or is the execution is flawed? To me, all chapters look the same. It was interesting to read one chapter, maybe two, but then the potential of the original concept began to wear out.

Ok im not suremif youll see this. But translator, you r the fuckin man. Getting al these chapters done. Legendary

Aggregator gang
@Wallabe Well, if we assume what she said about draining her dry is true, then she can't afford to so much as lick a drop of her blood or she'd go into a frenzy and literally kill her only lifeline, let alone one of the people she cherishes most. You see what the smell of her blood alone did? Tears may be a bit silly, but I'd rather have this fluff rather than have the tragedy tag added to the series.

Users who are viewing this thread