Kokou no Hito - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Plaintive Encounter

Aggregator gang
HUHHHHHH oh God please go way --- go the hell out of his way, PLEASE fu*k off BITCH for God's sake PLEASE. How can people change to that extent? fk IT ALL

Dex-chan lover
Call it a self fulfilling prophecy. In japan, where they have selfish ideals of what a woman should be, having rumours that you're an easy woman who sleeps with a lot of men can ruin your future.

She had to transfer schools if not quit, it's not hard to imagine that she'd fallen onto hard times and sold herself.

Fed-Kun's army
Sex is mod mori just resist, and don't fall asleep cause she gonna take your wallet and say goodbye

Fed-Kun's army
mori resist. stay and have a pure yang. you have practiced buddhism and the way of walking alone for the past hundred carnations!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING HOE ASS BITCH IF I WERE HIM IF WOULDVE EATEN HER. COMPLETELY. HEAD TO TOE. BONES AND ALL. HAIR AS WELL.

Dex-chan lover
everyone flaming her, but if yall remember, the rumors caused by the article cost her college admission, and probably ruined her life. I bet she was bullied after miyamoto left too

Ong she changed for worst, maybe due to those remours about her going out and finally changed her. My bro mori's in trouble, I think she might try to steal his money + he's getting suffocated

author chooses to write the only prominent woman character in the whole manga so far like this…. L

Users who are viewing this thread