Kokumin-teki Idol ni natta Osana-Najimi ga Boro-Apart ni Sunderu Ore no Tonari ni Hikkoshitekita Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - 6th Session

Dex-chan lover
Ah,the classic "Let's secure his silence by making him part of the band." Because that's always worked before - not.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LOL those kids should be a Daisy Scout troop, earning a Busta Recording Sesh badge. The teacher is useless lol.

Sort of reminds me of this...

platelets-768x1094.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Funny thing is they wanted to kick him out seconds ago, but then "hey, he can make us A LOT more money than we already are making", so of course now he's the newest part of the group. That right there was the only believable part of this series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She doesn't give a damn about being an idol

She wants to show the whole world how amazing Kazuki's music is by supporting him with her dance performance

But I guess her main reason is to stay within Kazuki's side which I find very adorable and I'm all for it
I understand that.... but that's what's annoying me... the author is making a sub plot about protecting her career as an idol when she doesn't even give a damn....

Dex-chan lover
Man I think manga is superior to anime in 99% of cases but it really does suck not hearing anything in a "music" manga.
Also I still don't know wtf this manga wants to be.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the energy of this chapter, even if the postures and paneling are a little weird. I had a notion to break out in dance, which was probably the artist's exact intent :win:

Dex-chan lover
I understand that.... but that's what's annoying me... the author is making a sub plot about protecting her career as an idol when she doesn't even give a damn....
They're all caught up in the loop.
  • In chapter 1.1 (around pages 25 to 30 or so) she was refusing the company scouting her (confirmed this chapter or the last one, I think) because she didn't want to move away until he made the comment about instead of the dorm she could move in with him once she became the top idol. She doesn't care about being an idol but thinks he made the promise sincerely and that they'll marry after she hits number one.
  • He's just concerned about supporting her in what he thinks she wants to do.
  • The manager is doing it because, of course, it's her job and because they owe her a lot for turning the company around.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't give a damn about being an idol

She wants to show the whole world how amazing Kazuki's music is by supporting him with her dance performance

But I guess her main reason is to stay within Kazuki's side which I find very adorable and I'm all for it
The problem is that they should already be in a relationship and they shouldn't be giving priority to the idol thing.

That's the issue....

Like, some dude could black mail them for money or something and they could laugh and say they don't care....

Sh*t like that....

Dex-chan lover
Oh mah gawd, the children are drawn so adorably! Especially when they opened the door together!

Supporter
This series gives me such happy feels, and I think it's because, as a musician and music lover myself, I know the feeling of not only awesome music, but also the excitement and thrill of playing music with other people, of pushing each other, appreciating each cool thing the other does, and just that excitement of working as a group and creating something that's greater than the sum of its parts. He hypes her up, and she hyped him up, and that combination is AWESOME.

Users who are viewing this thread